I dont like my mother inlaw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
And she dont seem to like me very much.

I dont hate her, or find her a major pain in the A. I just dont like her very much.

She's never seen me as part of the family.

Hmmm...

Im not trying any more win over tactics, she's had 5 years to get used to me.

Thats all I wanted to say.

------------------
"I think, therefore I um..."

Its really so common A, especially with daughter in laws.
Don't let her wear you down.
frown.gif

I already don't like my future son/daughter in law
should I ever have children

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 02-16-2002).]

Oh Angela I don't like mine either. And sadly enough she's not a bad lady - just totally opposite of me and therefore leaving me to feel "judged" at every turn (like, I wouldn't raise my kids that way... I wouldn't travel like you do... I wouldn't work... My kids never...)

Erg

And she's my husband's mom! Funny how he married someone so totally different from her, isn't it? I hope my kids spouses don't feel that way about me.

**crzy vows to be a good in-law, no matter what...**

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

My ex boyfriends mom was completely psychotic and used to yell at me for being unsociable (to her) and hit me over the head with a shoe.

Damn Italians.

Originally posted by Sicy:
My ex boyfriends mom was completely psychotic and used to yell at me for being unsociable (to her) and hit me over the head with a shoe.

Damn Italians.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ever tell you about my ex? WHAT is up with you Sicilians? hahahaha. One night, I stayed at his place too late and was going to just stay the night and as his mum was going to bed she glares at James and says "SEPERATE ROOMS [something in Sicilian]" Um, anyway, next day we got up and went outside for a smoke, she comes out, sees me in um...his Pj's and grabs her BROOM and starts beating him with it and yelling her absolute head off in is it Italian or Sicilian? So Im just pissing myself, and those 2 were carrying on like good hot blooded emotional folks should and finally she stops and "Ahh my Jimmy! I gives ups on you!!!" She finally looks at me and says "I cook you breakfast now, hope you made hungry"
And storms back inside. At which point I just lost it again. The woman was so crazy, I adored her.
Crazy I tell you, but God she was cool.

I don't really like my boyfriends mom either. She used to be okay but now that my bfriend and I are moving in together she has turned on me!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Back
Top Bottom