Alright I will admit it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I HAVE 2 EMAIL ACCOUNTS!!!!! and even better I dont get any emails except a U2 newsletter and Interfernce news in one and Coldplay and another U2 newsletter in the other.

I dont know why I have 2 accounts, I think I need to get rid of one but I have one for when teachers need to email me or other "serious" people need me and then the second account is for family and "friends"

:lmao::tongue:

I have 5. :crack: I used to have 6.

1. Hotmail. This was my first online account and some friends still use it. It's more just for MSN now.
2. Yahoo. My primary account.
3. Yahoo #2 lol, for my music newsletters (but I keep forgetting to check it, so I am constantly missing out on stuff :| )
4. U2email. Haven't used it in a year?
5. Work email. It's my MSN from 8am-4pm :D
6. I have an account with internet service, but when I got a new computer this weekend, I never rehooked it up. :slant: I like my email to be web-based so I can check it everywhere.

I have a super dooper secret one that I use to spy on people :crack:

Heh heh actually I use it if I wanna avoid someone seeing me or talking to me

I have two hotmail addresses. One I only give out to friends, hence it gets no juck mail. The other I use to sign up for newsletters and various websites. This one gets A TON of junk mail. I used to have an aol one that I never used.

Back
Top Bottom