a lot of work that I haven't started yet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
I have an essay due tomorrow, a presention for Religion class that I have to get started on, also due tomorrow, a 14 lined poem I have memorize, by...you guessed it tomorrow. I also have a College Essay that I have to finish and turn in by the 15th! A little bit stressed out at the moment. :crazy:

we call this missery poker at my college. And I bet I have a better hand - but does that make me the winner or the loser? or just a terrible procrastinator (that is why the blue crack is bad. very bad. during midterms.)

Want to know the definition of a procrastinator?

I have 8-10 page paper and presentation due in one of my classes. I have not done them yet. Guess when it's due? Next week. :happy:

I also have a 10-15 page research paper that's due at the end of November. I haven't started that yet.

I have 3 projects due in another class that I haven't started yet. :|

Apparently I work better under pressure. :crack:

U2Girl1978 said:

Apparently I work better under pressure. :crack:

I always did too, but it sucked at the time. We do we do it to ourselves? My best semesters (grade-wise) were the one my friend had cancer and died at the start of final exam week and then the one I skipped weeks of class for a family vacation and some U2 road trips. :huh:

I have a couple of things due tomorrow and Election Day off, yet here I am racking up a mighty post count on the Blue Crack.

Liesje said:

I always did too, but it sucked at the time. We do we do it to ourselves? My best semesters (grade-wise) were the one my friend had cancer and died at the start of final exam week and then the one I skipped weeks of class for a family vacation and some U2 road trips. :huh:

I hope that is the case, I only missed classes in my three courses for my vacation last week and I feel like such a slacker! :scream:

As of last night when I posted I had an overdue paper (still overdue) for which I don't have as much source information as teh required pagecount, an oral midterm exam I hadn't studied for (just got back from it), and a takehome that asks for impossible lengths for answers - actually just that it wants the same length for each question when some are about 4x as complex. And a scholarship application that isn't due til monday but should have been handed in as a draft last monday and is 1/4 done and involves a lot of research so it's about like a 10 page paper.

I'm procrastinating like hell today, have 2 separate papers, some math problems, oh and a whole world history chapter to read and outline.

currently in the process of rationalizing why I don't *really* need to do any of them right now...:up:

You better do 'em before Law & Order starts!

Oh wait, NBC's 10pm slot says "local news opportunity" :mad: Can't the politics wait for the nightly news?

I have my very last thing to do for school ever... master's thesis.
Did all my impirical research over the summer.
Have a bit of library research to do.
Writing compleded - 0%

I also have to present this thing in early January at a big conference :crack:

Yeah let me just say that the WITS leak and election has lead me to get nothing done. go me. i'm screwing myself. (ever heard that one? procrastination is like masturbation...in the end you're only screwing yourself...)

Kristie said:
Writing compleded - 0%

Theses scare the crap outta me. :yikes:

Kudos to you :up:, even if you haven't written a word yet! :wink:

Kristie said:
Writing compleded - 0%

I'm kinda where you're at...I've designed my instrument & done my data collection. Haven't done ANY research nor writing meself.

I always researched and wrote major essays the night before they were due when I was an undergraduate. I was a bit better as a postgraduate, but still put off the writing portion if not the research. The good thing about my course now is that I set my own deadlines (which I can change), so procrastination is less satisfying.

Kristie said:
Writing compleded - 0%

Ughhh...good luck with that!

OK, now that we're onto a "Who has it worse" game, I'll give you my situation... :rant:

I have to get up in the morning at 10pm, half-an-hour before I go to bed, get up, drink a cup of poison, go to school in a rolled up shoebox in the middle of a busy interstate highway, work at school for 27 hours, then come home, where my dad will probably kill me and shout 'hallelujah' while dancing on my grave... and that's on a good day.
So yeah, life's pretty ok these days.

Back
Top Bottom