Post Here If You're Still Holding Out Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you still holding out?

• Total voters
I was thinking..... you guys have held out THIS far... what if you went all the way?

The second half of the NLOTH experience is this fall, when the album of songs that didn't make the album comes out. What if you didn't listen to any new U2 music until you had both albums in your hands????? :ohmy:

TOTALLY JOKING!!!!! LOL!

Ohh new thread! :up:

But add another poll, who's still holding out and who has given up, and those who already have the album! :D It'll be curious to see what difference it makes with the last one!

I was thinking..... you guys have held out THIS far... what if you went all the way?

The second half of the NLOTH experience is this fall, when the album of songs that didn't make the album comes out. What if you didn't listen to any new U2 music until you had both albums in your hands????? :ohmy:

TOTALLY JOKING!!!!! LOL!

That would be tough, seeing as there's a thing called a Tour inbetween that. :wink:

You don't need to feel guilty about that, nobody says it's a must to be premium!

:crack: This tour is gonna make me broke anyway so I probably will have to wait a while to get mine renewed!

:hmm: oh wait, it needs renewal before that..

(I'll post this again, as is like the last one in the 1st part)

I got an e-mail today, from Amazon UK, saying my order is on my way

at first, Amazon told me the album would arrive on March 12... , I hope it's A LOT earlier :angry:

I have to hear Winter... and I'm not listening anything else...

when I get my copy (hopefully in the week), then I'll search for BBC gigs, Lettermans and all those LIVE things...

new feature!!!!

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM?

I now how I'll do it

I'll listen to it on my CD Radio (like a boombox)
In the bathroom (great acoustic)
Locked in
Still don't know if with surround sound or not
And hugging my girlfriend sitting on the floor as we listen to it (though she already has :angry: )

:wave: hi peoples

Am still holding out.:D Oooh we have a nice shiny new thread.:heart: I have my CD but am not allowed to listen to it until me and my friends all have our copies on Monday :lol: God its like torture!!

OK how I will listen to the albumEither on my cd player with the volume turned up :rockon:
or on my cd player with the headphones plugged in hehe:D
I may or may not be on my own, I dunno yet. It'll be an experience cos its my first big album release yay :applaud:

Hey Guys:wave:

Still holding out over here. It's getting so close now, the excitement is killing me:hyper:
From the first thread, yeah we should all definitely have a listening party:hug:
I'm probably gonna end up posting on here when I finally do listen to it, rather then the other posts that were started about the album:wink:

:wave: hi peoples

Am still holding out.:D Oooh we have a nice shiny new thread.:heart: I have my CD but am not allowed to listen to it until me and my friends all have our copies on Monday :lol: God its like torture!!

OK how I will listen to the albumEither on my cd player with the volume turned up :rockon:
or on my cd player with the headphones plugged in hehe:D
I may or may not be on my own, I dunno yet. It'll be an experience cos its my first big album release yay :applaud:

:ohmy: that is some serious will power. If I had the cd in my hands my freinds would cease to exist :lol: No way I'd be waiting if I had the cd. Props to you. I think it's insane but you gotta do what ya gotta do. :applaud:

As for the best way to listen, I like cranking it up in my car and driving down the highway.

I've also decided that when the band performs on David Letterman this Monday I'm watching it no matter what song they play. I'd imagine they kickoff the week with Boots but if they play something different I'll watch it.

:ohmy: that is some serious will power. If I had the cd in my hands my freinds would cease to exist :lol: No way I'd be waiting if I had the cd. Props to you. I think it's insane but you gotta do what ya gotta do. :applaud:

As for the best way to listen, I like cranking it up in my car and driving down the highway.

I've also decided that when the band performs on David Letterman this Monday I'm watching it no matter what song they play. I'd imagine they kickoff the week with Boots but if they play something different I'll watch it.

Oooh I never though about the stereo on my car. I think I'm gonna have to do that!! Good idea:applaud:

that was me on Friday . . . was supposed to have a day off so had it all planned . . . and then got a call as I was walking out the door saying could I come in and do training course and help cover for another bod . . .wasn't going to say no (as that day of work is pretty much paying for my box set :D) but the thought did cross my mind . . . when the training was finished at 2.30pm you didn't see me for dust :lol:

Aww thanks mum:wink:
...I really could use all the money I can get for this tour cuz I have no choice but to travel in order to see a show. Don't think they would come to a city with the population the size of one of the stadiums:lol:

:D hope you don't have to go to far . . . I'm just praying that they end up bringing the tour to oz . . .we have missed a few down here over the years :sad:

:wave:

Hey thanks :D Yeah, I've got some serious willpower, I never thought of it like that :ohmy::D Not long to go now though :applaud:

Yep I decided to just watch everything they were on no matter what they played, its not our fault if they play new stuff right? and technically we're not listening to it on the cd right? :up:

Back
Top Bottom