[CONFIRMED] U2 to perform Get On Your Boots at the Brit Awards!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They really need to release a different single....

...we know this album is epic, but the general public hasn't a clue. Whoever had them release boots first should be shot.

That sounded a lot better than the Grammys! The guys seemed a lot more practiced, too. I could actually hear Edge this time and Larry was singing! That was cool. :applaud: I liked how the flag morphed at the beginning, too.

Well that was pretty awful to be honest. Bono was out of breath pretty much the whole song, and the chorus kept alternating between the edge and what I presume where taped backing vocals as far as I could tell.

Quite low energy as well.

It was better than the Grammys I thought. Still don't know about the lemme in the sound part as it seems he gets out of breath....seems odd. Overall it was wicked!

Kylie:drool:

It was better than the Grammys I thought. Still don't know about the lemme in the sound part as it seems he gets out of breath....seems odd. Overall it was wicked!

Kylie:drool:

The out of breath part seems intentional, but still a poor choice IMO.

Just release Magnificent already, I wanna see that live!

The intro for the grammy's as much better. This song is falling flat for me live.

Honestly, I quite like Get on your Boots, but it was an awful, awful choice for first single and there's not been a great deal of response to it. And it's not panning out to be the live moment they obviously thought it would either.

Yup, that did sound much better and "cleaner" than the Grammys.

Did you guys notice the live Chat that was going on right next to the video.?

U2 was getting killed ,I mean absolutely destroyed by those people in the chat room. I almost tured off the performance because I got so distracted by the negative outpouring by those people over there.

Bono Is Wearing Eye Make Up But It Won't Scare You!

eeeek! just watched the brits performance and it was only when he took his shades off during the "let me in the sound" bit you saw him with eyeshadow and mascara! not growing old gracefullly is he ? lol! bloody cool performance though! :) they rocked!

U2 was getting killed ,I mean absolutely destroyed by those people in teh chat room. I almost tured off teh performance because I got so distracted by the negative outpouring by those people over there.

I moved the window over so i couldn't see the chat. :crack:

50% reckon its awful, 50% seem to think its better than the Grammys.

Speaking of which, did we ever find out what the intro music/loop was?

U2 was getting killed ,I mean absolutely destroyed by those people in teh chat room. I almost tured off teh performance because I got so distracted by the negative outpouring by those people over there.

Totally noticed that. Probably little kids that haven't a clue. Nevertheless there was no one on there except one person that liked U2.

I agree it was cleaner than the performance at the Grammys. I also like the intro that they use to the song.

Yes, I also noticed to the commentary going on in the chat room :mad:

Back
Top Bottom