Lord Clayton's Castle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The difference between love and sex is one of my favorite Adam moments.
And Edge moments too. He obviously liked her too...the look on his face when Adam called over!!!

what the fuck is this? I though there would be pictures of Clayton's house?

BTW, I would really like to see pictures of Clayton's house if anyone has them

The difference between love and sex is one of my favorite Adam moments.
And Edge moments too. He obviously liked her too...the look on his face when Adam called over!!!

I used to have the entire interview saved, but I lost it many years ago due to a computer issue. That bit survived via YT because I'd cropped it and put it up for a friend...it's one of my all-time favorite Adam moments as well. He really is a very smart guy! :sexywink: :heart:

what the fuck is this? I though there would be pictures of Clayton's house?

BTW, I would really like to see pictures of Clayton's house if anyone has them

Each of the lads has their own separate photo thread. Welcome to PLEBA! :wave:

Adam's house in Dublin is Danesmoate, one of the sites of the recording of JT.

The photos are older, but these are some I found not long ago.

house2.jpg

hus3.jpg

Feel free to check out the site I found them on. The house has a really awesome history aside from U2!
Rathfarnham Community Website

The funny thing about Adam is that he's always been the poshest and the careless (in a way I admire) member at the same time.

Some weeks ago I saw a video from the 'Pop' era where he's dressed in gown in a crowded place - don't remember other details, but you CK would have definitely appreciated it!

The funny thing about Adam is that he's always been the poshest and the careless (in a way I admire) member at the same time.

Some weeks ago I saw a video from the 'Pop' era where he's dressed in gown in a crowded place - don't remember other details, but you CK would have definitely appreciated it!

Oh yeah, I would have. Shame you didnt think to share it here! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom