anything and every thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A little present for you :sexywink:

watch

YouTube
I will never be able to listen to where the streets have no name without giggling again
And we must follow the yellow tape road to find the edge:hyper:

So much love about the edge and his guitars and terrible dancing witch was proven by video :hyper::lol:

I think 3:08 is the US version of Stuck in a Moment, which I didn't care for. 3:12/3:15 and the whole Village People sequence is from Discotheque. And the bunny... I didn't see a bunny. Did you mean the beautiful girl? That video is nicely edited, especially the beginning. I like the way they got Edge's beach martial arts demo and the Jazzfest dance to go with the beat of the song.

Hmm maybe I have just finally lost my mind :crazy:wouldn't be that surprising. Nieces nephews and all children under the age of 10 are bit of little devils and not even the good devil:macdevil:

Be sure to check out Discotheque for Edge dressed up like some kind of weird S&M character. And I really like the international version of Stuck In a Moment.

Oh yes cowboy/cop edge:shifty::drool: and I have watched the international version and its a lot better then the American version.

I hope so to. I find this one to be the most funny though. At least we know if U² no longer works out Edge has a chance on Broadway and at Vegas.I know I'd go see it that's for sure.

U2 Mysterious Ways Vertigo Tour 2005 Chicago - YouTube

I always enjoy sharing this with other Edge fans.

:wave:

Wow, that is so great. Just look at how much fun he's having! Guess I know where I need to be on the next tour...

Babyface, I've never seen that one before. Is that Guggi's little brother, the one who was on the Boy cover?

Here's my contribution for the day, with many thanks to Domo-kun who helped me find the right clip when I forgot which show this was from.

U2 Hannover 2010-08-12 Until The End Of The World - u2gigs.com - YouTube

Wow, that is so great. Just look at how much fun he's having! Guess I know where I need to be on the next tour...

Babyface, I've never seen that one before. Is that Guggi's little brother, the one who was on the Boy cover?

Here's my contribution for the day, with many thanks to Domo-kun who helped me find the right clip when I forgot which show this was from.

U2 Hannover 2010-08-12 Until The End Of The World - u2gigs.com - YouTube

Yes it's a guy who was on the Boy cover, but he's not Guggi's little brother. He's Peter Rowen, that's now a famous irish photographer

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Rowen-Photography/104473966253843

About that videos: :combust:

Is it sad that I thought that the war/boy was a younger Larry... I heard a routine of it and always thought it was true. He kinda did look like he could be related to him...

They do look alike.

Here's a fun, nonmusical one. I adore Edge in this jacket. I think it's in U2@TEOTW that the author says of this night, the real reason Edge is cool is that he didn't change his clothes for the Hall of Fame. All of those industry fancies from Hollywood, and he flew in from Dublin in those clothes, gave his little speech, played a song, and got straight back on a plane. Boss.

The Edge Inducts the Yardbirds into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom