Ali Thread #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoBonoGlastonburyFestival66XfnpPnEEJl.jpg

BonoBonoGlastonburyFestival9ZmdTQHwaj5l.jpg

BonoBonoGlastonburyFestival7gpNX6iDoLVl.jpg

Ali was there the entire set on side with Neil McCormick, Neil also had his son there but according to twitter he slept whole U2 set :hug: was wondering where son went as saw him earlier there

I covet that outfit! That skirt and stripey top are super cute!

A few pics from the NUDE launch at Vedas Beauty in Ireland (got them from their Facebook page, posted on the 22nd June so I'm assuming the event was a couple of days or the day before)

vedas.jpg

(with Tonya Costello, owner of Vedas Beauty)

vedas3.jpg

vedas2.jpg

Hello,
could you please help me to find a Ali's picture?
It was an article taken from Vogue where there was Ali with a black dress, it was not only about her...
I think it was early this year but I don't remember exactly and I have so many images in the folder that I really can't find this one...
:ohmy:

thanks

Fashion's Night Out with the boys from How to Make it in America
Bryan Greenberg and Victor Rasuk from HBO’s How to make it in America co-hosted ...with Ali Hewson.

Edun transformed the Men’s Department of Bloomingdale’s into The Double Seven and The Lambs Club Pop Up. The exclusive downtown New York Club scene came to the heart of Manhattan in the form of an ultimate gentleman’s lounge complete with special guest DJ Cato, handcrafted cocktails and tasty bites.

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

Ali looks amazingly young in these pictures ^

Also, it's fascinating that a woman her age can still wear short skirts. I hope I'll be able to wear stuff like this when I'm in my fifties. I love to wear skirts, but I should probably watch my eating habits a bit better otherwise it could get quite embarrassing :giggle:

The pilates routine does indeed help a lot, as I can tell from my own experience.

Back
Top Bottom