The Fly Suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
so do we think they would have gotten it if u2 had played Native Son instead of Vertigo?

Frankly, Native Son sounds plausible compared to Flower Child. So no.

Axver said:

What on earth are pierogies?

Polish potato dumplings. When lightly peppered and served with sour cream they are pretty much :drool: tastic.

I just heard somebody on the radio saying the election will probably cost 1 billion dollars.... :shocked:

Of course at least commercial-buying, campaign staffs, flights etc. stimulate our economy unlike certain wars.

Varitek said:

Polish potato dumplings. When lightly peppered and served with sour cream they are pretty much :drool: tastic.

Ooh, sounds nice.

I just heard somebody on the radio saying the election will probably cost 1 billion dollars.... :shocked:

Of course at least commercial-buying, campaign staffs, flights etc. stimulate our economy unlike certain wars.

... holy fucking shit. Yeah, who cares about third world countries, let's just blow a cool billion on a bunch of political hot air.

And the way your economy's going, well ...

unico said:
:laugh: if they couldn't find Liechtenstein on the map, then I doubt they could find that.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. :wink:

I hope we gave some people a geographical education today. :lol:

Varitek said:
ok class :sad: then pierogies :D then work :sad: or interference :reject:

There is absolutely no way the third step can possibly be work, you postwhore. :wink:

... the retraction thread just got closed with no explanation. :huh:

I expected the original, but not the retraction.

Axver said:
... the retraction thread just got closed with no explanation. :huh:

I expected the original, but not the retraction.

Are you kidding me? The chaos you have caused and you want an explanation? How about a warning? Would you like that?

And what exactly is going on in this thread? A bunch of chat and bull?

Well, seeing Sicy's post over on the original, I think that was all pretty fair in the end. :up:

Though I got the implication from that post that for all the hot air, nobody actually reported it. That's ... surprising. :huh:

Well, I think this seems to be ending peacefully. Talk about a joke that became something beyond what we expected!

Last edited:
Sicy said:
Are you kidding me? The chaos you have caused and you want an explanation? How about a warning? Would you like that?

To clarify, at the time I made the post, the retraction thread was closed but the original open, which seemed a bit surprising and confusing since the retraction thread was peace-making. But now it makes sense, in light of your subsequent action in the original.

I just woke up and got linked to that thread, that's why it was closed first and I'm working my way from there. This is really freaking ridiculous. I'm at my REAL job and I havent done shit yet because I'm busy dealing with all this bullshit.

And please dont bump up 3 years old threads (this thread??) There are appropriate forums to CHAT in. ---> Out of Control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom