U2 and Gavin Friday : Carnegie Hall next month

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry for double post...just wanted to say got a $35 ticket this am.

Will be nice if can see U2 perform at such a small venue for $40 - if only for a song or 2.

Seems like a nice cause too.

Dang, in the time it took me to find where it was on the page any tickets under $250 were sold? :sad:

:D

I hope I did the right thing getting the ticket on the side. I thought it looked close to the stage, I can't afford the $250 ticket for this and I've sat on the side in Carniege Hall before and liked it.

If I remember correctly the place is relatively small :hmm:

alg_carnegie_hall.jpg

carnegiehall.jpg

:gulp: i do believe it'll take me a little while to get adjusted to the height!

On a side note, got my ticket in the mail today. How quick is that seeing I ordered yesterday?

^ that was super quick! are you in NY? :)

i called today because i realized that i never knew the seat i ordered. center balcony, 1st row and a seat right in the center. the gal i spoke with this morning said they'd mail it today.

niiiiiiiiice!

^ No- I saw Elton John at Carnagie Hall and the fear is coming back to me I was in those steep seats :|

On a side note, got my ticket in the mail today. How quick is that seeing I ordered yesterday?

My ticket also came today! Even more amazing is that my friend also got her tickets today and she lives in Philadelphia. When did the post office get so good? :wink:

guess I'm going, too

I swear I was just checking out the event but then I found myself clicking the "purchase" button...and now have dress circle tickets, first row, dead center.

Oh well, it's for a good cause and it should be fun :adam::larry::edge::bono:

Have fun everyone, I'm super jealous but at the moment I can't justify paying for any of the higher priced tickets, and being in NYC that late when I have places to be at 9 in the morning the next day at home... but I hope to see/hear a lot from it, its good to see Gavin out again.

Have fun everyone, I'm super jealous but at the moment I can't justify paying for any of the higher priced tickets, and being in NYC that late when I have places to be at 9 in the morning the next day at home... but I hope to see/hear a lot from it, its good to see Gavin out again.

I have to be at work at 8am the next morning :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom