Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you posted pics?:lock::dance::ohsnap::cabbagepatch:why can t i see them? am i drugged?
(sorry my double post mistake, i submitted and click in preview in the same page)

have you posted pics?:lock::dance::ohsnap::cabbagepatch:why can t i see them? am i drugged?
(sorry my double post mistake, i submitted and click in preview in the same page)

Yes, but because the pics come from my Interference account, you must log on to see them : means to log on with your password etc... :wave:
Then you will them (hopefully).

oh, just now i saw them. its because sometimes i just quickly check the site for pics.
but ,ho, man, with this glasses you put bono far away from you. how much you have, in number? if the number is a little higher:reject:, you can appear on a tv show.

Those Green and blue Armani's are killer man, did you got them in a Belgian store ?

The new Achtung Baby (20th Anniversary Über Deluxe Box Set) [Box set] comes with a pair of 'Fly' Shades. The ones shown in the picture on Amazon look like the ones Bono wore on stage during the Inside & Outside Broadcast of the Zoo TV Tour (exact same style as the ones Igor is selling on his Fly Shades website). I'm sure though the ones you'll get are the Propaganda ones sold back in '93 as official U2 merchandise......Looks like they stole Igor's pic........

69798-albums324-picture2654.jpg

69798-albums324-picture2655.jpg

:drool:

Mikli, Mikli, Mikli...

The new Achtung Baby (20th Anniversary Über Deluxe Box Set) [Box set] comes with a pair of 'Fly' Shades. The ones shown in the picture on Amazon look like the ones Bono wore on stage during the Inside & Outside Broadcast of the Zoo TV Tour (exact same style as the ones Igor is selling on his Fly Shades website). I'm sure though the ones you'll get are the Propaganda ones sold back in '93 as official U2 merchandise......Looks like they stole Igor's pic........

It's true. They do not look like the Propaganda Fly shades @ all... But like Igor's... I have just pre ordered the Uber Deluxe Box Set (as Achtung Baby is my favorite U2 album ever), so I will have the answer on october the 31th :wave:

Don't suppose you want to sell or trade one of them?

send me a PM, or an email on my personal box with what you thinking of :hug:
I probably would not keep the 3244. And I am also waiting for another pair of 3214 : Brown and Gold like the ones Butcho7 just sold on eBay.

My friend bought the 3214 glasses from Butcho7 and he don't like the size of them. He is looking to sell them, but he wants too much.

To everyone, I am currently in vacations for 9 days but I still have glasses to sell :

- Mikli 3244 (pics on the previous page : it's the Brown and Gold)
- Bulgari 549 in silver
- Cutler & Gross 0276
- Gigli 226 with gold frame and Brown lenses

I can also be interested by an exchange if you own the following : Gigli 226 in blue, red GA 1535, some 611 Bulgari. Send me a PM or an email @ : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com.
:wave:

To everyone : it's not we who sold the 611 on eBay. I have exchanged them by the beginning of July with one member of the forum. It was my pics who where used by him to put on eBay, which CAN be confusing, but I do not put them in auctions.
As for the 611, I still own 2 pairs : light blue and dark blue (pics on previous pages) and I used to own two other pairs : the Citrus ones (exchanged) and the purple ones (exchanged too). These last two pairs were both exchanged with members of this forum. :wave:

Sorry Lobovox for using your 611 Citrus pic on ebay without your consent. I tried to take a pic of it at home but didn't come out as nice as yours.

Sorry Lobovox for using your 611 Citrus pic on ebay without your consent. I tried to take a pic of it at home but didn't come out as nice as yours.

No problem Bsaul17, I would have agreed as you are my friend and I absolutly do not care about that.
It's just because I had many questions I was obliged to explain that the 611 were no more mine, but hey, it's not a big deal.
Thanks for your post anyway :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom