Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

When hailstorms fuck things up, they really fuck things up, they do not 1/2 ass it.

The biggest hailstorm I've ever experienced occoured exactly 5 minutes after America invaded Iraq. Literally... we were watching it on TV... then bam.

So many write offs. :(

I think I will be paying my local shopping centre a visit instead of the audio stream :sad:.

Oh man................................... :combust:

Zoo TV Edge at his finest....

WinnieThePoo said:
still , sydney 93 kills sydney 90:wink:

U2 didn't play Sydney in 1990.

27, 28, 29 September; 20, 21 October; 17, 18, 19 November 1989 were the dates.

Axver said:
Anyone who doesn't like this has no fucking pulse.

:drool:

I guess I'm a vampire then or something. :reject: it's just too slow and moody and I don't know, drags on to me. :shrug: HERE COME THE ROCKS! -hides-

EXIT!!!

Take this, Love Is Blindness. I give you: a better song.

:rockon:

timothius said:

The biggest hailstorm I've ever experienced occoured exactly 5 minutes after America invaded Iraq. Literally... we were watching it on TV... then bam.

I think I will be paying my local shopping centre a visit instead of the audio stream :sad:.

I remember the day the US invaded Iraq - it was bright and sunny here on the Gold Coast, I was watching news coverage in the library at school.

I lost my Sydney 93 video when the CDs got too scratched (stupid me)

on another note: EXIT! It's interesting... here's a slightly modified version of a setlist I made earlier today while bored in class (the only modification was putting LNOE as the opener instead of The Ocean)

last night on earth
vertigo
until the end of the world
if god will send his angels
miracle drug
in a little while
yahweh
love and peace or else
exit
in god's country
beautiful day / in my life (snippet)
stuck in a moment
fast cars
electric co
crumbs
the unforgettable fire
one step closer

where the streets have no name
discotheque
if you wear that velvet dress
original of the species
with or without you
love is blindness

timothius said:

I was in Nebraska for the worst hailstorm of my life. It came out of nowhere, part of some heat occlusion, I think. Everyone pulled over real fucking quick. I stepped out of the car and took a few angry swings at the hail, but that hurt a lot, so I ducked back into the car. If I had my fucking Viking Helmet on, I would have braved the storm for a bit longer, but WildHoneyAlways had not sent it to me, so I did not have one.

I really wish I knew what the fuck I was talking about.

catlhere said:
I must be the only one in the world who dislikes this song. :huh:

Took me a while to get into it. But it eventually hit me.. funny how that happens with U2 :wink:

take the money, honey

catlhere said:

I guess I'm a vampire then or something. :reject: it's just too slow and moody and I don't know, drags on to me. :shrug: HERE COME THE ROCKS! -hides-

Listen to that solo!

How can you have a pulse and not like that? It's heartbreaking and awesome. :drool:

I just heard Are You Gonna Wait Forever the other day. Any chance of hearing a song like that or Big Girls Are Best on any tour?

Could we get the Obscurity Tour at some point!

Did I tell everyone that I finally friggin made it into the Ellipse for MSG #5 and that it was unreal, 5 feet away from the Edge, watching him ignite, etc. UNREAL.

cm said:
I just heard Are You Gonna Wait Forever the other day. Any chance of hearing a song like that or Big Girls Are Best on any tour?

Oh Lord, I hope not. :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom