Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Hello. :wink:

I :heart: Tim & Neil (in a musical, heterosexual, national way). I'm a huge fan of all their works.

I was listening to the 7 World Collide version with Neil's 16 year old son's band. :drool:

Now a Piano only version from the 1995 Finn Tour.

What is your favourite album. :hyper:

Timothius, I was able to get my 7 Worlds Collide cd signed by everyone on the album except Paul Jeffrey. I was hoping he was going to be working on the Finn brothers tour for 2004-05, but I never saw him.

WildHoneyAlways said:
I have some recording of so cruel from somewhere. What is it Axver??

A few other versions exist. The 22 May 1992 incomplete performance of So Cruel in Milan is the most prolific.

New thread coming. :)

angelordevil said:

Well, I'm far from an expert! I just have their greatest hits:reject:
But I was a big fan of Crowded House...they were very big in North America of course, and the other cd I love is Neil Finn and Friends...I think he and his brother are very talented. I know it's overplayed, but my fav song is Don't Dream it's Over.

You are one step ahead of nearly everyone here (no pun intended) :wink:

Don't Dream It's Over is the most perfect song ever written. In every way.

Did you ever manage to see them live?

TheBrazilianFly said:
The City Of Blinding Lights' intro Edge came up for the live version is defenitly one of the best intros ever! :drool:

I can't disagree with that. It's lovely.

The falsetto part of the chorus on COBL is even better with the people doing it with the band! :drool:

Memories. :sad:

kellyahern said:
So everyone who didn't think it was going rock is going to leave now so other people can log on right? :wink:

Oh, I guess not :|
:up:

Timothius, I meant to post that I have been able to get my 7 Worlds Collide cd signed by every performer on it except Paul Jeffrey.

Can I chime in and say I saw Tim Finn live years ago as the opener for 10,000 maniacs in Pittsburgh and fell in love with him and his voice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom