'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only commercial I'm not sick of hearing is the Gretzky one. As anyone who's reading this thread could notice. ;)

Woo! Gretzky!

ZigZag said:
I think they're being low-key about Vertigo because they didn't get permission...otherise they'd be like OMG VERTIGO@!#@#$@ 4j`123j14 523213yggsaterarrt12313

Yeah I kinda think so too, otherwise they'd be plugging it as "coming up next!" between every mattress commercial.

GibsonGirl said:

Did you hear them make the Vertigo announcement? My heart's still pounding! They could play IWF a million times and I wouldn't care, just as long as we get to hear Vertigo...

Yeah, I did hear it, but they've played IWF ten times. It's enough! We need to move on already!

just spent $$$ for the WM recorder - just chalking it up to the 500 pounds or so that I've spent on U2

I'm streaming now - hopefully I'll be able to convert it to itunes - I don't know why I bother the little sucker will be all over the internet my tomorrow :) but the idea of hearing it first with a bunch of people who are as big a u2 dork as myself is just too cool

I love to see the red warning on the advisory system!!!!

it could all be a continuation of the sneaky, viral marketing campaign - act like the station got it early and be "angry" about it, but they'll actually be smiling as the hype builds...

i sure hope this red alert wasn't awarded for an hoax...'twould bring shame and mockery to the office of u2 security

Wooo, HMETMEKMEKME... For the millionth time. But that's okay, because I like listening to Bono's sex noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom