u2 play 3Arena in December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wasn't planning on going but tried to get tickets for shits and giggles...ended up pulling 2 GA's for Monday...fuck being a poor college kid

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Managed to get 2 tix for Sat at €380 but I put them back. Wasnt impossible to get tickets.

Didn't have problem getting 2 GAs for both 27. and 28. :) Three other friends were waiting for much longer time..didnt manage to get any...

Student tickets?

Does anyone know what student tickets means. If I don't have a student ID, will I not be let in? I somehow purchased those tickets by accident for Dublin.

I managed to get 2 GAs for the 28th really quickly. I was really surprised, but I hope everyone's managing to get something for one of the dates!! :wave:

Last edited:
Got tickets for Friday on presale, 30 nerve wracking minutes later have also got tickets for Saturday...??????

Does anyone know what student tickets means. If I don't have a student ID, will I not be let in? I somehow purchased those tickets by accident for Dublin.

yeah, you need a valid student ID for both ticket holders otherwise you are kind of up the creek!! :huh: I hope not though, good luck! hope you manage to work something out.

serious question, extreme measures but do you know anyone who can perhaps help you out getting one made?

Last edited:
Still no luck, never filled in this many captchas. Some how it showed up 100€ seats, but before I even realised it the timer was already at 0 and they dissapeared. Will never ever forgive myself for that.

yeah, you need a valid student ID for both ticket holders otherwise you are kind of up the creek!! :huh: I hope not though, good luck! hope you manage to work something out.

serious question, extreme measures but do you know anyone who can perhaps help you out getting one made?

Would you know if international student ID's work? I have those but no matching student tickets haha

Keep trying - we just pulled 2 GAs for the 24th so they are still being released.

Seems like they are all gone. Cant find a single ticket for any of the dates, Belfast or Dublin. But i am more than an hour late?

Seems like they are all gone. Cant find a single ticket for any of the dates, Belfast or Dublin. But i am more than an hour late?

No they only went on sale 45 mins ago and some are still appearing if you keep re-trying as multiple orders get cancelled etc.

I also cannot find anything, seated or standing. I'm no longer getting admitted to the queue but just kicked straight out with a Sorry, no tickets from venue currently...

Er, pulled a seat for both the 27th and 28th...guess I am going to Dublin... :D Now I need a hotel/hotel share or else I am not going anywhere! :wink:

And I don't know why I'm still tormenting myself with this fruitless exercise. Still nothing, and still getting directly chucked out.

Hope the rest of you have some luck and get some tickets; I need to see if I can get some more sleep before my day begins all too soon.

How much are the student tickets? (Yes, I do have a valid ID!) ^__^

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I have one seat for the 23rd. It's REALLY high up there & to the right of the arena. If I cant make it I'll sell it for what I paid for it.
But...there is a seat for me if I get there.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom