u2 play 3Arena in December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've just received a presale code which I used already for Vancouver. Going to try it for the presale today!

If someone already used a presale code for 2 tickets last time around, do you think using a different code for 2 tickets now...will get the same credit card flagged as have over the allotted 2 Presale transactions in its overall history?

Ah it was too much to hope for, my codes don't work, as they shouldn't. Will slug it out on the general sale on Monday.

Only saw a single Dublin1 had 2 others here searching too. Looks like it was just leftovers from yesterday and they never loaded new tickets

yup they made a single fan club allotment and all of it was taken (at least for Dublin 4) by day 1 pre-sale. U2 ticketing never will be as good as the old mail away Propaganda days

There is no joy in Mudville. Nada from me or my friend. It just wasn't meant to be!

But hey - my code worked, and I got an email, so I guess they meant for me to have a new code. Okay, then. Thanks, U2.com?

Got 2 tickets for GA on Monday, YES!!! Now just to wait and see whether I'll get the tickets as I'm sure they cancelled people who had used the codes twice during the original sale last year, even after they'd confirmed them.

Got 2 tickets for GA on Monday, YES!!! Now just to wait and see whether I'll get the tickets as I'm sure they cancelled people who had used the codes twice during the original sale last year, even after they'd confirmed them.

There still appears to be Red Zones for Mon/Tue

They released tickets in stages yesterday so better tickets may become available later on .

Got 2 GA for dublin 3 :drool:, friend trying for dublin 4 but nothing available. Anyone managed Dublin 4? She is wondering if to try for dublin 3 and swop for dublin 4 but if no one else has the sat night show there isn`t much point

it keeps saying "new dates added" are these tickets being released when people leave them?

Does everyone's ticketmaster order page say "order processing"? I'm sure they cancelled people last year at this stage if they'd used their presale code twice. I'm nervous to book flights and a hotel just incase.

I had an email saying that i could use it but it rejected it on ticketmaster.

I have used the code already though so maybe thats why

I had an email saying that i could use it but it rejected it on ticketmaster.

I have used the code already though so maybe thats why
Did you go through the U2.com tour page link to go to the ticketmaster website? That's the only way the codes worked. If you just went too ticketmaster without going through U2.com, you got the code error.

Did you go through the U2.com tour page link to go to the ticketmaster website? That's the only way the codes worked. If you just went too ticketmaster without going through U2.com, you got the code error.

not true. I was able to get a ticket going straight to ticketmaster on one browser after getting shutout going through u2.com

Back
Top Bottom