u2 play 3Arena in December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fuck, that was a great time.

I had a kind of crummy spot for the first show (walked in when the doors opened). I wandered around a bit to different spots. The only place where I could actually see the band members was behind the soundboard! Ha.

Then I moved a bit closer and ended up around a bunch of really fun fans, everyone just dancing and singing their hearts out, so it was still a blast.

Amazed to see pics of how packed the floor was - it never feels like that when you're there.

THEN!

For Dublin #2, I went in when the doors opened again, went to Edge's side of the stage (kind of far, just at the end of the actual stage). Bunch of people sitting down against and near the rail. Found a spot on the floor and sat myself down. Figured I'd be 2nd or 3rd row when we stood up.

A rail spot appeared in front of me. FUCK YES. FRONT ROW. I was so damned happy. Amazing show, amazing crowd.

Fuck, that was a great time.

I had a kind of crummy spot for the first show (walked in when the doors opened). I wandered around a bit to different spots. The only place where I could actually see the band members was behind the soundboard! Ha.

Then I moved a bit closer and ended up around a bunch of really fun fans, everyone just dancing and singing their hearts out, so it was still a blast.

Amazed to see pics of how packed the floor was - it never feels like that when you're there.

THEN!

For Dublin #2, I went in when the doors opened again, went to Edge's side of the stage (kind of far, just at the end of the actual stage). Bunch of people sitting down against and near the rail. Found a spot on the floor and sat myself down. Figured I'd be 2nd or 3rd row when we stood up.

A rail spot appeared in front of me. FUCK YES. FRONT ROW. I was so damned happy. Amazing show, amazing crowd.

Way to go Cori!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Simply amazing tonight- Gloria, New Years Day, Bad and "shine like the stars ", great crowd, my feet ache and I'm knackered- but what a way to spend a couple of hours

Agreed. The venue was the best I've been to. And the stage setup with the e-stage so much closer to the i-stage, was amazing. They should always do it like this! And of course great company for the last show (that's for you U2Brothr, I'm the girl you "pushed" towards the stage during Bad ;) )

4 great nights great vibe in the point Friday night tops the list though !!!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom