U2 Announces 2010 360 Tour Opening Acts - Lenny Kravitz, Interpol, The Fray and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the article says Lenny kravizt is on for some shows as well ? And who are Florence and the machines ?

I have a suspicion that Lenny is going to be the opener for all the west coast shows.

If that's true, I'll take it over the Fray. (Although would rather have Florence, but if she's been confirmed for Michigan and Florida, I would take a weird leap of semi-logic and say she's doing the shows east of the Mississippi.)

Do you wanna hate me?

According to U2Chile.net I'm going to see MUSE opening for U2 again. This time in my beloved Chile...

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

a little late for that news, my friend :wave:

btw, everyone, did you see this?

U2 > News > On The Bill in 2011

The Fray, Lenny Kravitz, Florence and The Machine and Interpol are all lined up to join the 360 Tour in different cities when it returns to North America in May, June and July next year.

The Fray will play the shows in Denver (May 21st), Salt Lake City (May 24th) and Edmonton (June 1st).

Lenny Kravitz will be on stage in Seattle (June 4th), Oakland (June 7th) and Anaheim (June 17th and 18th).

Florence and The Machine will line up in East Lansing (June 26th) and Miami (June 29th).

And Interpol will join the band for the dates in July: Chicago (5th), Montreal (8th/9th), Toronto ((11th), Philadelphia (14th), East Rutherford (20th) and Minneapolis (23rd).

And just when we thought they'd signed off the tour for good, U2360's most popular support act Snow Patrol are making a return visit - for the May 14th show in Mexico City.

More news as we get it.

Good hell. You have no idea how insulted I feel to know others will get to see Interpol or Florence + The Machine, and I'm going to have hear the damn Fray.

What a joke!

Good hell. You have no idea how insulted I feel to know others will get to see Interpol or Florence + The Machine, and I'm going to have hear the damn Fray.

What a joke!

Can you just bring your iPod and turn it up real load while they're playing? Drown them out in your head?

btw, everyone, did you see this?

And just when we thought they'd signed off the tour for good, U2360's most popular support act Snow Patrol are making a return visit - for the May 14th show in Mexico City.

More news as we get it.

Meh, I've never been crazy for Snow Patrol, but still, I'm glad we didn't get something as crap as the Black Eyed Peas. It might even give me a chance to know them better, maybe I'll like them after seeing them live? :hmm:

Meh, I've never been crazy for Snow Patrol, but still, I'm glad we didn't get something as crap as the Black Eyed Peas. It might even give me a chance to know them better, maybe I'll like them after seeing them live? :hmm:

I saw them in Toronto and Boston and in Athens and fell in love with them. Gary has great stage prescence and I feel the songs are soooooo much better live than on record. ( Not as produced. : )

I'm soooo jealous. :lol:

I saw them in Toronto and Boston and in Athens and fell in love with them. Gary has great stage prescence and I feel the songs are soooooo much better live than on record. ( Not as produced. : )

I'm soooo jealous. :lol:

That sounds promising. I guess I can't complain, although I would have loved to see Florence And The Machine, SP it's not a bad opening act I guess. I'm gonna try to erase my not so great first impressions of Snow Patrol and hope for the best.

I was ambivalent about Snow Patrol going into the Chicago shows last fall, and ended up really enjoying them. :up:

I was ambivalent about Snow Patrol going into the Chicago shows last fall, and ended up really enjoying them. :up:

I just hope the crowd goes easy on them, because of the fact that U2 takes a while to come back, everybody is so anxious to see them, that they start mutilating the opening act, you should have seen The Secret Machines 4 years ago. There was more noise coming from the audience than from the speakers.

I am so happy to find out about all of my opening bands. :wink: :angry:

Not a one threatens to be good enough to cut into my valuable preshow drinking time.

:weekend:

disappointed about Oakland getting lame ass Lenny Kravitz. i wish we could have gotten Florence and the Machine (love them) or even Interpol

Back
Top Bottom