The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

My mom had really dark black hair and started going grey relatively early - she coloured for years and didn't give up until my second year of university :wink: At that point she said she couldn't pretend anymore :lol: (She was 44 or 45 when she gave up ;))

The bigger problem for me is that my natural hair colour is quite dark and my skin is really fair. I justify the light reddish brown colour as it matches my skin tone.

:madwife: :whistle:

:giggle:

I got Dad's hair colour (red, though not as *red* as his was), so I don't have to worry about going grey for years and years yet *gloats, ducks*

Drea is yours fading though? I've been called blonde more and more frequently. Nothing wrong with blondes :wink: It just pisses me off a teeny bit :happy:

VintagePunk said:

I hope that you're going to have the offending vine fixed by SF, because I just can't abide a wilted vine. It'll ruin the entire thing. :tsk:

:lmao: I'll make sure it's healthy just for you

:uhoh::getsoutthegardeningbook:

Drea said:
:giggle:

I got Dad's hair colour (red, though not as *red* as his was), so I don't have to worry about going grey for years and years yet *gloats, ducks*

:angry: I've got extremely dark hair, so the grey hair really stands out. I started getting grey hair 6 years ago. :sigh:

If lots of women start going topless men will stop buying drinks just to see them. I object!

:wink:

Did anyone see the 60 minutes thing on that drug that can make you forget traumatic memories? The drug is already out there for other purposes. I bet it's easy to get ahold of in Canada. :shifty:

bono_212 said:
:shifty: is lila around

:shifty:

You rang?
image.php

redkat said:
Drea is yours fading though? I've been called blonde more and more frequently. Nothing wrong with blondes :wink: It just pisses me off a teeny bit :happy:

My aunt is a red head and a few years ago I was with her when some neighbour lady made a comment about her "trying to go more blonde at her age". I had to practically pry my aunts jaws off yer womans neck...and spend the rest of the day listening "de cheek a' that bitch, I never put a chemical near me hair"...so you might be on to something with the fading :stilltraumatized:

the rockin edge said:
REDkat called blonde???? :ohmy: cant be, we need recent pics to see! :tongue:

It's a very sensitive topic for me :sad: I posted a recent pic a few weeks ago I think. If you think it looks blonde bite your tongue :tongue:

Nope - but then I've been defined as being a "strawberry blonde" most of my life :wink: I go a bit lighter in summer, but not much. (I suppose this isn't overly much of a stretch, considering my sister's blonde...)

snowbunny00774 said:

My aunt is a red head and a few years ago I was with her when some neighbour lady made a comment about her "trying to go more blonde at her age". I had to practically pry my aunts jaws off yer womans neck...and spend the rest of the day listening "de cheek a' that bitch, I never put a chemical near me hair"...so you might be on to something with the fading :stilltraumatized:

Comments like that bring out an anger in me that I didn't know was there. It's kinda scary but I get bitchy right there in front of people :huh:

Not mean, just dismayed and I probably give them a sort of dirty look

redkat said:
If lots of women start going topless men will stop buying drinks just to see them. I object!

not valid, I've yet to have a drink bought for me for that reason anyway, your lawyerness. :sad:

redkat said:

Did anyone see the 60 minutes thing on that drug that can make you forget traumatic memories? The drug is already out there for other purposes. I bet it's easy to get ahold of in Canada. :shifty:

name? haven't heard of it...

redkat said:

Comments like that bring out an anger in me that I didn't know was there. It's kinda scary but I get bitchy right there in front of people :huh:

Not mean, just dismayed and I probably give them a sort of dirty look

I'm sending my aunt to you for anger disguisement classes. And this is one who normally never opens her mouth about shit that pisses her off till way later...the hair thing just really set her off :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom