The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hot yoga, ftw. :love: I'm going three times a week now and I can totally bend in ridiculous ways. :sexywink: Not brave enough to attempt bikram again, but do your thang, girl. :D

The furbabies are- hang on.. "STOP THAT!" As I was sayin- "HEY! Don't eat that!" They're good, it's just- "DO NOT CHEW ON YOUR BROTHER'S TAIL!" :madwife:

Yeah, they're good. :)

lolllll, that boy sounds like a piece of work. There is no excuse for that kind of treatment. Every time he texts you, sign him up for some kind of text mailing list. Something random like, I don't know, Justin Bieber 411 or the like.

And allow me to :fist: in his general direction, too.

your pets are awesome. more pics, plz. :D

things started off okay, but then he exploded last week and i saw a new side to him. i knew he was moving soon, so the "relationship" (if you want to call it that) was only temporary anyway. i'll miss the blankity-blank, but i don't think i'll miss him all that much.

still, he did hurt me, and i think that's what i'm more upset about than the breakup itself.

i like the idea of signing him up for bieber texts!!! :love:

your pets are awesome. more pics, plz. :D

things started off okay, but then he exploded last week and i saw a new side to him. i knew he was moving soon, so the "relationship" (if you want to call it that) was only temporary anyway. i'll miss the blankity-blank, but i don't think i'll miss him all that much.

still, he did hurt me, and i think that's what i'm more upset about than the breakup itself.

i like the idea of signing him up for bieber texts!!! :love:
Ooooh, so this was his way of dealing with ending things, rather than, ya know, being a man, etc? :rolleyes:

i'll miss the blankity-blank, but i don't think i'll miss him all that much.
:laugh: I love you, truly.

Thanks for becoming my FB friend Kaf! Our conversation was enlightening!:hug:

Weeeeekend :love: I can has?? How was yours?

My sig? It's just how I do. :cool:

It was okay up until last night. I just watched Lost and hung out at home. Last night I found out a very close family friend died suddenly of a massive heart attack. So it's been very tough. He was like a 2nd dad to me. It's helping to be at work, and distracted with that kind of stuff, but otherwise it's been a sucky 18 hours or however long it's been.

How was your weekend?

It was okay up until last night. I just watched Lost and hung out at home. Last night I found out a very close family friend died suddenly of a massive heart attack. So it's been very tough. He was like a 2nd dad to me. It's helping to be at work, and distracted with that kind of stuff, but otherwise it's been a sucky 18 hours or however long it's been.

How was your weekend?

Aww. :( :hug: I hear ya. Work is always a good distraction. I'm mostly busy these days and it's what I need.

My weekend was good, apart from the fall-like weather. :rant:

Aww. :( :hug: I hear ya. Work is always a good distraction. I'm mostly busy these days and it's what I need.

My weekend was good, apart from the fall-like weather. :rant:

Yup. Fo sho.

Ugh - I hear ya on the fall weather. Woke up this morning, and it was SO cold outside! :angry: I got a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks though, and that was nice. It's definitely turning into fall in a hurry. :fist:

Yup. Fo sho.

Ugh - I hear ya on the fall weather. Woke up this morning, and it was SO cold outside! :angry: I got a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks though, and that was nice. It's definitely turning into fall in a hurry. :fist:

UNFAIR!! So, like, if you adopt me, does that mean I get dual citizenship, too? Cause I'm ready to take on the earthquakes in Cali.

Yes, the weekend is definitely closer! I have Friday and Monday off, so I'm skipping town. :drool:

That's cool that you're going back to school! But I understand the feelings of dread. I definitely remember that! I hope it goes well. :)

Back
Top Bottom