The Temple Bar - Rocking Out in Rocktober - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wait, what? :uhoh:

:laugh: I can picture this, too.

She has been known to party from time to time...

232323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B5848%3B8ot1lsi

I love how I found her there like that, next to the remote and Jack Daniels cooler, lol.

So be prepared for that come next summer, elfa. My little ho' cat is going to be ready to party it up in T dot! :lol:
:lol: Seriously, you didn't pose her like that? That's hilarious.

I'm pretty sure my 5 goof-balls aren't into the ladies anyway :tsk:
Nothing wrong with that. Gay men make excellent boyfriends.

I don't know how I'm going to manage to keep my eyes open today. :yawn: I've been up for over an hour, and I think it's going to take a whole pot of coffee to get me just barely coherent. :lol:

:lol: Thanks! My shuttle is picking me up soon to take me to the shop to get my car, and then I'll definitely be getting some coffee. :drool:

Honestly? A bit disappointing. :reject: Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing show, but they played exactly the same set as they did in Vegas, so it was pretty much a re-hash of that show. It's a stupid thing to be disappointed about, but I just couldn't get into it as much as I did in Vegas. I was hoping they'd break out a bunch of different songs as it was the last show on this leg. My section was awesome, we had a great time and fabulous seats, and the crowd was CRAZY loud and really into everything. I just didn't enjoy it as much as I was hoping to. But that's okay! Mental note to self - next time don't see two shows so close together. :lol:

The crowd was absolutely INSANE! Very very loud. I had to plug my ears because it was so noisy! :lol: I've never had to do that before, so I don't know if it was just the acoustics of the place that were making it louder than it was. Everyone did the wave for about 5 minutes or so right before the show started. That was fun! :D Plus, I saw like a hundred people I knew, which was fun. Most of my friends and acquaintances are U2 fans, so every few feet I'd see someone I knew and had to stop and say hi.

I was surprised too that they didn't end this leg with some surprises. They're getting to be so rigid with their setlists. It's too bad, because they won't be playing another 360 show for awhile. It would've been a neat opportunity to just mix things up a bit.

The crowd was absolutely INSANE! Very very loud. I had to plug my ears because it was so noisy! :lol: I've never had to do that before, so I don't know if it was just the acoustics of the place that were making it louder than it was.

I was outer rail, just right of centre, and I must say that the crowd was fantastic, and surprisingly so. Still not the loudest concert I've ever been to, but pretty close.

And, I, too, was disappointed by the set, but judging by the crowd reaction we were in the minority.

Back
Top Bottom