The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I really am sick :sad:

You work at Timmie's right? Do you get time off over Xmas?

Aww okay feel better :hug: Sucks you feel sick right before Christmas.

Yep I work at Timmies and yep I get Christmas Day off (only day we're closed ever :lol:). My boss didn't schedule me Christmas Eve either which is gonna be nice. Not looking forward to the Boxing Day shift though. Boxing Day at Timmies = :yikes:

Aww okay feel better :hug: Sucks you feel sick right before Christmas.

Yep I work at Timmies and yep I get Christmas Day off (only day we're closed ever :lol:). My boss didn't schedule me Christmas Eve either which is gonna be nice. Not looking forward to the Boxing Day shift though. Boxing Day at Timmies = :yikes:

*snerk* At least you have Christmas to rest up :wink: Maybe there'll be a freak snowstorm overnight and you won't have to go in :lol:

Julie - you can cough on me *after* I get back from Chatham, not before :p My aunt's been sick and I refuse to give her anything over the 4 (well, three and a half) days I'm back there :p

*snerk* At least you have Christmas to rest up :wink: Maybe there'll be a freak snowstorm overnight and you won't have to go in :lol:

Julie - you can cough on me *after* I get back from Chatham, not before :p My aunt's been sick and I refuse to give her anything over the 4 (well, three and a half) days I'm back there :p

I wish :wink: Snowstorms won't close down that store :lol:
Christmas Eve is always funny to work cuz we close at 3 and one of us had to use our car to block the drive thru and ppl freak out. I've literally had a guy yell at me when I was walking out after the store closed.

Thanks Kristen - I'm not *that* sick so I should be able to work tomorrow :)

Is Boxing Day crazy because everyone wants a coffee as they wait in line at Best Buy? :hmm:

When are you off to Chatham Drea? My colleague's from Chatham - maybe you know her :wink:

omg you guys. the rental company gave me a bright yellow beetle to drive around in for a week. it's appropriate that i drive in a car that looks like a peep, because tonight i'm going to the first ever peeps store in dc!

And did you find us blondes have more fun? :hmm:

Enjoy Sting the Beetle Mia! :) And I'm back to normal - even went to work today.

Kristen - hope you're not buying my gift at Walmart! :yuck:

So is Phil our new resident male - what happened to Beaumec?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom