The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar.jpg

The Temple Bar - 1000 drinks for 1000 posts!

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

Yes! Can we get a merge without the MERGED word please? :shifty:

If you can just put the titles together one after the other, that would be awesome! :drool: What do you say, Drea? :wink:

Something like...

The Temple Bar ~ 1000 drinks for 1000 posts! Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

:drool: :wink:

I found out earlier this week that my old employer was doing the Relay For Life yesterday - could I find the team to pledge or the name of the coworker I found out from who was doing it? No. :madwife: They couldn't've done it while I was there?? I would've been all over it :angry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
12 hours, Thora? What kind of walk is it, same one or different?

It's the Relay for Life. It's pretty fun. This year our group is really small, so we're going to be extra tired, I think. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom