The Temple Bar - Delayed Until 2009.....MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys please stop starting stupid threads in this forum? There are enough of them as it is.

I'm watching the full Gibson-Palin interview now and am absolutely flabbergasted.

"What insight into Russian actions in the last couple of weeks does the proximity does the proximity of [Alaska to Russia] give you?"

"They're out next door neighbors. And ... you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

"What insight does that give you into what they're doing in Georgia?"

"Well, I'm giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relations with these countries, especially Russia."

:crack:

I've only seen short clips of the interview. I can't bare to watch :banghead:

Pfan - do you ever watch Bill Maher? Can I direct you to some clips :hmm:

So I'm apparently now on the democratic party's mailing list. They sent me a bumper sticker today....damn

I'm watching the full Gibson-Palin interview now and am absolutely flabbergasted.

"What insight into Russian actions in the last couple of weeks does the proximity does the proximity of [Alaska to Russia] give you?"

"They're out next door neighbors. And ... you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

"What insight does that give you into what they're doing in Georgia?"

"Well, I'm giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relations with these countries, especially Russia."

Re: Palin and the proximity of Russia to Alaska, check this out:

Sarah’s “Grand Plan for This World.” � Mudflats

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Blogger: This one had me laughing out loud. Ready for a lesson in Alaska geography/International Affairs? Off the coast of Nome, 532 miles northwest of Anchorage (the closest city) is an island called Little Diomede. Little Diomede is 2.4 miles east of the island called Big Diomede, which is in Russia.

Little Diomede, Alaska has a population of 146. It is 2.5 square miles in area. There are 42 children in the school. Nobody drives to work. Big Diomede is a whopping 26 square miles. On a clear day you can see the Island of Big Diomede from the western shore of Little Diomede. Therefore Sarah Palin is capable of negotiating with Putin and Sakashvili to peacefully settle the violent conflict that has been burgeoning in the separatist enclave of South Ossetia.

diomede1.jpg

Why Everyone in Alaska Has Foreign Policy Experience.
Big Diomede, Russia (left), and Little Diomede, Alaska (right).

:huh: She's insane.

You know what I love? The IMDB message boards. It seems like a bunch of out of work, bitter, coked up film fans in LA that just hate on everything, all convinced that they can do better. They all know someone. They all jump down each other's throats over the stupidest shit. It's a riot.

IMDb :: Boards :: "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008) :: SPOILER...Did you catch this?

starting with the 3rd post - then they go off on a tangent on the phrase "world renowned". Fucking lunatics. Coke rants = win. :cute:

You know what I love? The IMDB message boards. It seems like a bunch of out of work, bitter, coked up film fans in LA that just hate on everything, all convinced that they can do better. They all know someone. They all jump down each other's throats over the stupidest shit. It's a riot.

IMDb :: Boards :: "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008) :: SPOILER...Did you catch this?

starting with the 3rd post - then they go off on a tangent on the phrase "world renowned". Fucking lunatics. Coke rants = win. :cute:

I find it amusing when the guy gets pwned in an argument and replies, "I have the mind of a ten year old and a penis size to match it." Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom