The Temple Bar - Delayed Until 2009.....MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question - do either of you (or anyone else lurking out there) know much about eBay?

I'm about to make a 'Buy Now' purchase. The seller has agreed to ship it to me from the US via regular mail, which is a LOT less expensive ($2.38 vs. $17-something :huh: ). She told me that I can either adjust the shipping rate from what she has down to reflect the new rate she gave me, or that I can let her send me a revised invoice.

My question is, at what stage of the purchase would I be able to change the shipping rate from my end? I don't want to get to the paypal part and not be able to. Also, when would she send me the revised invoice? After I purchase but before I do the paypal thing? :clueless:

Sicy! :scream:

She can send you a revised invoice that reflects the final shipping price. This is all done before you use paypal.

how is the wee one? does she talk now? wrestle sharks? kill ninjas with one hand tied behind her back?

She is fantastic. She doesn't 'talk' but she says 'dada' quite a bit which is good enough for me. She had her first ice cream cone two days ago.

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

These aren't the best pictures of her, but they are the pictures that look the most like me.

So, I clicked to buy, and now I'm at the page where it says Pay Now or continue to shop with this seller. So, I do nothing, and have her send me an invoice?

I'm not as dumb as I sound, really. :reject:

has she not sent the revised invoice yet?

wait till she sends you a new one I think.

Hiro got some action :applaud:

So, I clicked to buy, and now I'm at the page where it says Pay Now or continue to shop with this seller. So, I do nothing, and have her send me an invoice?

I'm not as dumb as I sound, really. :reject:

Send her a quick e-mail reminding her about the shipping change and ask for a revised invoice. If she has lots of auctions it will remind her and you'll have fewer headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom