The Temple Bar - Delayed Until 2009.....MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You definitely need to take him to the superior falls. ;) It's been years since I've been there. Last time was on a romantic rendezvous. Sigh. And, it's been pretty much a millennium since anything of that sort has happened.

I don't think passports are needed to cross the border by car yet, just some form of photo id, as far as I know. They're needed if you fly in, though.

last time i came back to the u.s. i hit a bit of a snag. i think you're right i just wanna avoid the headache.

Afternoon, Bar. :wave:

I've been to the (superior) Falls once, for about 10 seconds last December on my way back to Toronto from the Giants-Bills game.

It was nighttime and as I was looking down at the falls a snowstorm literally hit out of nowhere, so we had to get out of there quick. Ya gotta love the lake effect. :down:

I fell once.

:sad:

my window is open and I'm lying on my bed watching the game....after vp posted about the rain it started coming down really hard and I was listening to it and could feel the breeze....and it was so lovely I fell asleep :heart:

too bad for y'all I'm awake again now :sexywink:

nice with the sailing mia :up:
border guards :angry:

they really do have the hots for you, you know. giving you a hard time is just their passive-aggressive way of getting your attention

if by hots you mean would like never to have me darken their doorway again, then obviously.

where the funny people at? i can't think of a good bar :hmm:

Ah, I'm just...getting really board again. I need a job for one hting, and I'm tired of everyone calling me and asking if i've found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom