The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
night_and_day66 said:

Does that mean you cant have sex?
Someone enlighten me...

i dont think i am not effable...:scratch:

:lmao:

ineffable means unable to describe; beyond words. You are ineffable just like the rest of us. Now as to your more personal question, well that's something only you know the answer to--we can't really help you there. :wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

ineffable means unable to describe; beyond words. You are ineffable just like the rest of us. Now as to your more personal question, well that's something only you know the answer to--we can't really help you there. :wink:

Oh yes we could :yes: Yes we could help her here....:lol: For we could buy her her very own hand held tool! :der: :shifty: :lmao:

Bono B. Jones said:

That's Jase's friend Alex (I don't think she's here on Interference just yet). This was her third time seeing us.

She's a sweetie. :wink:

It was nice to meet your son Mr. Baw. I was sure to thank him for allowing you to come to this show and see DMP later. :lol:

It was nice seeing a lot of new faces there. We hope to see them again at the next show.

Thanks Jason.....and by the way I AM on Interference I just choose to be a lurker.....well, I guess I'm not anymore! Thanks again for the awesome show on Saturday night!!!

xxoo Alex

angel_of_L.A. said:

You're right, what was I thinking?

Aww, thanks Jason. You're so sweet. Maybe next time those guys will come up and say hi. I don't bite!

well I would have said it cause you were right behind me, but my girlfriend that was right there might not have let me get away with it, haha.

DeadMansParty said:
37934P1290064-med.jpg

here ya go Angel, sorry it took a few days

Angel, you are pretty!

That's a very nice pic of you two!

And Jathon, as usual... :drool:

Allegra said:

F :ohmy::eyebrow::madspit: YOU!!!

"Dear Elvis, could you make a smilie that shoots the finger? I need one ASAP!"

...waaaaaaaaait just a cotton pickin' second! He's got that rabbit mouth and nose going on! OMG! Jase is a tranny!!! :barf:

LMAO! Good one, but too late.
Plus the resemblence to your brother/1st cousin is evident...
:ohmy:

Carek1230 said:

Oh yes we could :yes: Yes we could help her here....:lol: For we could buy her her very own hand held tool! :der: :shifty: :lmao:

Im going to keep this g rated...
its one of the hardest things ive had to do.

But um, yea...im good in that department.
Thanks for thinking of me though.

SHES INFILTRATED MY BRAIN!! OH THE HUMANITY! Allergra, you haunt my days, but must you be in my dreams???

Stay away, stay away, i tell you!
Its the last straw, you win. Just stay away from my sleep!

:no: :shocked: :yikes:

angel_of_L.A. said:

I think im both, well at least im told.
And ill take it as a compliment.

YAY, im f- able!!
:applaud: :dance:

alexismcd23 said:

Thanks Jason.....and by the way I AM on Interference I just choose to be a lurker.....well, I guess I'm not anymore! Thanks again for the awesome show on Saturday night!!!

xxoo Alex

Hi Alex! :wave:

Bono B. Jones said:

Thousandfold, you are adorable. :wink: I think you were laughing the whole time we danced together! (either that or you had a severe case of hiccups!) It was great.

Ha, that was probably my OMG!OMG!OMG! giggling. That was the most fun I've had in a long, long time! I'd go so far as to say that it may have been... "even better than the real thing." And isn't your wife sweet and Ali-like to put up with you hugging us girlies! Thanks, we appreciate it! :wave:

thousandfold said:

Ha, that was probably my OMG!OMG!OMG! giggling. That was the most fun I've had in a long, long time! I'd go so far as to say that it may have been... "even better than the real thing." And isn't your wife sweet and Ali-like to put up with you hugging us girlies! Thanks, we appreciate it! :wave:

Yes, she's a very good sport about it. (I still pull her out on stage once in awhile for a dance too.)

I'm so glad you had a good time! Hope to see you again soon!

:hug:

Jason

TheEdge U2JT said:
BB:

Why is it YOU get to dance with all the pretty girls? What about me?

We need to get you a guitar and a beanie so we can work something out. Come on..throw me a bone here!!!

Chas

Hey Chedge, you're the scientist of the band. You just worry about playing with your effects and switches and leave the dancing with the pretty ladies to me.:laugh:

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey Chedge, you're the scientist of the band. You just worry about playing with your effects and switches and leave the dancing with the pretty ladies to me.:laugh:

Hey Chas, i happen to think that scientists are pretty damn sexy.
They tend to use their hands and brains more.
Dont lose hope, im sure us JTchicks can come up with something to make you smile.
:yes: :sexywink:

TheEdge U2JT said:
BB:

Why is it YOU get to dance with all the pretty girls? What about me?

We need to get you a guitar and a beanie so we can work something out. Come on..throw me a bone here!!!

Chas
Note to Chas: never ask another guy to 'throw you a bone'...
it just dont look right.
Just a tip.

i said tip.

night_and_day66 said:

I think im both, well at least im told.
And ill take it as a compliment.

YAY, im f- able!!
:applaud: :dance:

Jase it is a compliment. And when I meet you at the next show, we can bite each other! :mac:

DMP--you did say hi to me because I was right behind you. And your girlfriend...wow she is a hottie too! You lucky lucky guy! :up:

Chas--It's a little hard to dance with a scientist/ guitar player without having to stand behind you and/or getting in the way of what you do best, which is rock out on guitar. Girls may just have to sway with you!

BB--you're a terrific dancer! However, I also want to see Lisa dance! I bet she's got some awesome moves. :dance:

Lisa--I'm real serious about learning to crochet! Just tell me what to bring to next shindig and I'm there! :yes:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Jase it is a compliment. And when I meet you at the next show, we can bite each other! :mac:

DMP--you did say hi to me because I was right behind you. And your girlfriend...wow she is a hottie too! You lucky lucky guy! :up:

Chas--It's a little hard to dance with a scientist/ guitar player without having to stand behind you and/or getting in the way of what you do best, which is rock out on guitar. Girls may just have to sway with you!

BB--you're a terrific dancer! However, I also want to see Lisa dance! I bet she's got some awesome moves. :dance:

Lisa--I'm real serious about learning to crochet! Just tell me what to bring to next shindig and I'm there! :yes:

SCHAAAAAAAAAAWING!!!! Need next show info ... NOW!! :drool:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Then sway with me girl! SWAY WITH ME!!!!!!!

Chas

PS:

Does anyone else find it really lame when someone poses as a fan of their own band to leave a good review of themselves? No specific reason I bring this up...was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom