The Gabba, Brisbane Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so fucking excited, even though it might just be for her musical she is working on. I think its going to do a hell of a lot better than Spiderman, at least from the Press point of view :wink:

ALSO,

Attention U2 gigs staff member.

2005-06-21, Glasgow There is a snippet of Pinhead after the Jailbreak snippet in the second performance of Vertigo.

:nerd:

Today was suicidally boring at work.

On the upside, Mum has a doctor that will take care of her. The Dean of Internal Medicine for Intermountain Medical Care. In other words, Utah's version of Dr House. So basically, any doctor in that network must kowtow to her, or they're pretty much going to be pulled by their asshairs through a knothole backwards. She's going in for a full work-up next Friday. ALSO, the state legislature wants her to testify before a subcommittee on how the Division of Services for People With Disabilities has denied her services that she's entitled to for five years and especially now that this is in their qualifications for an emergency. They're also starting an advocacy group for people with special needs and if my mom shows them all how big the balls she has are and how hard she'll fight for these kids, she may get to be the head of it. So it's looking like she may have a job in the future. We have her old Primary care doc and the PA she has been seeing cold on the malpractice suit. Things are looking up!

Wey-fucking-hey! Way to go Reggo and your mum! For a shit situation, that's looking pretty promising. Fingers crossed it all works out well! :up:

Fucking hell Essendon and Carlton! How many more draws does this season need?

Saw a question on Facebook asking which is the best state in the country, only one of the answers was actually a state, that being Queensland. The rest were capital cities of other states and the most hilarious part was that for whatever ridiculous reason, Cairns (in this poll it was spelt "Carines" with a love heart on the end) was included.

I don't have much faith in the education system, as you can see.

If seven of us put in, it's only $10,000 a night! Yeah, "only".

There are a LOT of people who enjoyed the Kunstmuseum gig. If we started a collection fund for all of interference and also broadcast it on facebook, we could hit that goal fairly easily. The hard part is booking U2 and making them adhere to our setlist.

At least Bono would never forget all those Beatles snippets in Bad.

At least Bono would never forget all those Beatles snippets in Bad.
:lol: True.

Coworker is spinning in her chair. After she stops pushing it, it still spins, because she happens to be a twig. She said it was magic. I said it was the Law of Angular Momentum. My answer was not appreciated.

Haven't you learnt anything from politics of the last decades? Science is NEVER appreciated.

There are a LOT of people who enjoyed the Kunstmuseum gig. If we started a collection fund for all of interference and also broadcast it on facebook, we could hit that goal fairly easily. The hard part is booking U2 and making them adhere to our setlist.

If we can make it some sort of (RED) event, we'd get Bono in for sure...

Oh man, RSD was KILLER.

AXVER did you know there's another band called Isis?!?!

Must admit I don't quite get the fuss about RSD, but that's because I don't like record shops, and this year's RSD is quite alright by me thanks to the Crowded House 3CD live release. Couldn't believe it was only $23, including postage all the way down here.

RYM informs me there are at least six bands called Isis, plus an I$I$. And my uni's switching mid-year to a new student management system called ISIS, haha.

:crack: Is it still Saturday? I feel like I've been here for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom