The Cobblers Two 156 Roma St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh come on people! I can see at least Vladdikins is lurking.

Psh, well aren't you all silent! Missed your chance for drunkposting actionz.

Night. :wave:

There was no drunkposting cos an audience was lacking, alas. I have no qualms about spamming a thread by myself, drunk or sober... :D

Also, for the record, absinthe (and all things aniseed-related) is/are revolting.

We have frozen fog. Meaning the water droplets that make up the fog have turned into sharp little snowflakes.

And whoa. I saw a video of the flooding in QLD. And it's supposed to keep raining? Geezus!

I am attempting to put my Hottest 100 vote together... I have a feeling Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You!" will probably win, or be very very popular at least. I liked it when it first came out, but since every single radio station and music video show was playing it or the censored version to death, I got sick of it pretty fast. People can't resist a bit of profanity!

I've already got 9 in my shortlist and I'm only up to F... :crack:

Also, FAIL, Triple J. Putting ALL the songs on the same damn page and making us scroll and scroll and scroll?!? :gah:

I am attempting to put my Hottest 100 vote together... I have a feeling Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You!" will probably win, or be very very popular at least. I liked it when it first came out, but since every single radio station and music video show was playing it or the censored version to death, I got sick of it pretty fast. People can't resist a bit of profanity!

I've still never heard this song.

I wonder if absinthe delivers hangovers... :hmm:

No, but summer is not being kind to me today.

*sends some arctic chill to Axver*

Dave and I had a spat. He's drunk, so I can't hold his stupidity against him, I guess. :angry: Fucking idiot.

I really should get back to the WhoScarf now that making my DI list is finished. I can listen and knit. but I mess up when I'm angry. And I'm pissed at Dave. Ooh, if I could, I'd go over to his house just to punch him in the nuts.

Oh my fucking god I thought I'd been thwarted out of seeing Queens Of The Stone Age but they're playing close to my birthday and I just did a superexcited dance all around the house and oh my goodness I might be hyperventilating. :hyper: :hyper:

Nah, not in the slightest. Not at all.

:hyper:

This NEARLY makes up for being thwarted out of Kyuss. Though I'll still do almost anything to get to that gig, too.

I think it's the fact that they swap the "o"'s for "i"'s on many occasions. They produce some great bands, though.

I went into town with my friends today and spent the money I'd been saving for a phone....on this...

03AEPI-EBV1-VS-CH1_full.jpg

Had a dream last night that david and I bought a house together. And we were living with Robert Smith and Liza Minnelli. It was my grandmother's house, so technically Dave would have been a guest. David, guest. David Gest married Liza Minnelli about ten years ago. Apparently my dream was a giant stealth pun on a piece of pop culture trivia from 2001. Still don't know why Robert smith was there.

:lmao:

Have you guys seen Stephen Colbert's speech from the 2006 White House Correspondents' dinner? I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard. The man is a satirical genius.

:lmao:

Have you guys seen Stephen Colbert's speech from the 2006 White House Correspondents' dinner? I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard. The man is a satirical genius.

Oh my God, that thing is hilariousssssssssssssssssss.

So is the Seahawks winning the wildcard game against the former Super Bowl champs. Can't quite stop laughing over this one.

Had a dream last night that david and I bought a house together. And we were living with Robert Smith and Liza Minnelli. It was my grandmother's house, so technically Dave would have been a guest. David, guest. David Gest married Liza Minnelli about ten years ago. Apparently my dream was a giant stealth pun on a piece of pop culture trivia from 2001. Still don't know why Robert smith was there.

That's brilliant.

I had a dream I was going to school and the whole area got flooded and I escaped but I realised I had lost my bag. I later found it shredded and covered in blood next to a bridge. WTF. :huh:

Stupid lame dreams that aren't as good as Reggo's.

Back
Top Bottom