The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him..in Randoomdadoomdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hardly logged on to the computer in the past few weeks. Some here may have been aware and some probably not but my dad went into the hospital the day I got back from Vegas and passed away last Friday and the funeral was Weds. I've talked about him some here in the past so I thought I would let you all know.

As for U2 next year right now it will all be decided where I'll go depending on how the next few months play out with my mom and I. It will probably end up being a last minute thing if I can get tickets at this point. I've felt guilty for being in Vegas when I probably should have been at home with my dad so it's been hard to even think about next year.
:( I am so, so sorry to hear that :hug: kariann :hug:

J answered the e-mail :hyper:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away................no wait, that's Annie
Rosalita, jump a little higher :hyper:.........there that is better, BRUUUUUUUCE :rockon:

Lily just jumped up on my bed, which is directly behind where my computer desk is, put her front paws on my shoulder and started sniffing my hair. :huh: She should be used to my bakery smell by now! It's hardly anything compared to when I worked on the breads team my first few months at the resort. Weird little girl!

It's my weekend! :drool: Four days in a row at the new job was a little more stress involved than it needed to be. :angry: Not sure about this place just yet....

Shopping at the Gap (thanks for the coupons Karen! :D). I also have a flier from HP Books with tons of coupons. :drool:

Vikings tomorrow :hyper:

Busy day at work. Gotta get used to the crazy busy days again. I accidentally went a wee bit into overtime. My boss asked several times if I was going to and I said no :uhoh:. It was only 39 minutes. We were only given a half hour break today so that threw things off a little.

I am tired but wound up. I think I will take a short nap before doing anything.

So Bruce in Ohio :wink: was good stuff?

Busy day at work. Gotta get used to the crazy busy days again. I accidentally went a wee bit into overtime. My boss asked several times if I was going to and I said no :uhoh:. It was only 39 minutes. We were only given a half hour break today so that threw things off a little.

I am tired but wound up. I think I will take a short nap before doing anything.

So Bruce in Ohio :wink: was good stuff?

:lol:

It was actually funny because he was all "oh f*ck" and then made a thing of it for the rest of the night... :cute:

Sexiest frontman of all time, even at 60. :drool:

AreYouLoose007.jpg

Vikings, lack of focus? Will the Vikes lose to the Lions? :evil:

ETA: Nevermind :|

Not sure about Packers vs. Cowboys. I want to believe.

Nice shirt Shari! Happy Bruuuuuuce day!!! When are you leaving?

Amazing stats against the Lions? :huh: The Vikings are so out of focus that I decided to clean and just have the game on in the background. They might be winning 10-nothin but they should be at about 21 points right now so not sure what Favre is up to today. And Adrian Peterson is less than impressive right now. :angry:

I have a toothache, as usual. If I wouldn't have been laid off at my other job I would have had insurance by now and would be able to go to the dentist this week :happy: :sigh:

J just called, she said around 2.

Thanks, the transferon the t-shirt glows in the dark too :giggle:

At the time I was posting the amazing stats thing, Favre was 14/15 230 some yards.

oh I guess it's 10-3. :shrug:

I'm officially obsessed with Cake Boss. I usually can't watch shows about pastries because then I start stressing out about work or the fact that I'm out of work :| so I skip over chef shows, especially pastry ones. But there was a Cake Boss marathon on last night and I watched the whole thing. I want to work for a cake bakery so bad but none of them in town are ever hiring and if they do need someone, they take an extern that works for free. That's the one area that I'm just not too confident in. I did make a cake yesterday at work and although I thought it looked like crap, I guess it impressed the hell out of the GM of the hotel. He came up to me no less than 3 times to tell me how spectacular it looked. It really makes me wonder what the previous pastry chef did because my cake wasn't all that.

WTF happened to Dallas today?!?!?! They didn't score a single point...well so far but with barely 2 minutes left I don't think they'll get much. :angry: I wanted the Packers to lose! That would have meant everyone but my Vikings would have lost this week :) Oh well...it's Shari's happy day so I'm glad her team won for her!

*floating*

AWESOME concert
I touched sweaty Springsteen shirt as he ran by during Higher & Higher :combust::faint:

:crack: I just had to call Sallie Mae. :barf: I love how my bill just randomly goes up $200, without notice, in one month for the next 8 months and then back down to less than what I was paying last month. Why not just keep it at one even amount so I don't have to call you every few months?!?! :angry:

:confused: Um....so is U2 playing in Mpls on June 27 or July 27? The news says June but U2.com say July :der: Doesn't really matter to me other than if it were in July then I wouldn't have to take another 2 days off in June. I'm sure U2.com is wrong....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom