The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him..in Randoomdadoomdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gang :)

More videos are popping up! Growing Up is there :love:

The boot popped up this morning. It is DL'd and on the iPod.

I get out at 3:15, I can't wait!

if you're in the mood for sharing I'd love a copy :flirt:
You bet :)

It may be a little while............I still haven't called Dell to whine let them know my DVD/CD drive isn't working.
Procrastination thy name is Shari :reject:
The last time I called I just about had a breakdown trying to follow the person's instructions...........um, dude, you work w/ computers for a living, I DON'T, talk to me like I am 2, please.

I just ordered this:
book-big.gif

poster-big.gif

I was going to check out the tables at the concert, but when you have GA there is no time to check out the mdse.
It is all about the Bomb Scare Show here.

can't you take it in to Best Buy and see if they can help? We did that with my sister's laptop last year (she didn't buy it from there) and they helped us.

Somewhere out there is video of that particular show but I have never come across it.
I have the boot of the second part of the show, it was a soundboard

can't you take it in to Best Buy and see if they can help? We did that with my sister's laptop last year (she didn't buy it from there) and they helped us.
I don't want to risk violating the warranty :shrug:

I don't like my new job and the place I really wanted to work for over the summer that turned me down is now hiring for the same position. :angry: I don't want to apply but I do....I'm sure they'll probably think I'm a freako for applying again. Huge downfall is it's at 4 am so it makes it really tough to get a part time job with a 2:30 am wake up call. :yikes:

Go for it! Why would they think you're a freako?
Co-worker works overnight, gets off at 6:30am and my boss wants to know if he can work. He has done it once or twice......poor guy was exhausted.

BTW, I am continually looking for a pic w/ more than my hands :shifty:, but if it has to be my hands, so be it.

well they turned me down after my baking interview so I obviously didn't do what they wanted me to do. The pastry chef I interviewed for a was a little mouse of a girl anyways. She had no personality and never cracked a smile once. She also seemed really nervous on the phone when I called to follow up about the job and then had a server call me back to say they went with someone else. However, the ad does say they're looking for a pastry chef not a pastry cook so maybe she left.

YouTube - Hungry Heart - Bruce

My city apparently tried to do him in again...........actually it would be stage hands trying to do him in, in my city. after Hungry Heart crowd surf he steps up on stage and hits a loose step :yikes:

I found a pic on FB w/ the back of my head in the pic :lol:

well they turned me down after my baking interview so I obviously didn't do what they wanted me to do. The pastry chef I interviewed for a was a little mouse of a girl anyways. She had no personality and never cracked a smile once. She also seemed really nervous on the phone when I called to follow up about the job and then had a server call me back to say they went with someone else. However, the ad does say they're looking for a pastry chef not a pastry cook so maybe she left.
Sticking w/ go for it :)

Bruce played 3:20 tonight in Baltimore

Buffalo is gonna be the longest on Sunday since Harley Fest came in at 3:31
If he brings out Blood Brothers on Sunday in Buffalo, I am going to be a quivering mess who will be attached to a box of kleenex for a good long time ~ truth

Sticking w/ go for it :)

Yeah, if you really want to work there, why not put in another application?

changed my mind for 2 reasons...one of which was made last night. I don't want to work at 4 am. I was a mess those two months working at 5 am. No matter how early I went to bed I just couldn't seem to accomplish anything else in the day by getting up in the middle of the night. Second reason is the bread baker at my work was telling me about some of her consulting jobs where she's gone into places and helped the bread baker with some problem areas. She said this place totally sucks (owner is a freak, as usual) and that's why there's a high turnover. Plus she said the pay is below average but the owner can get away with that because this restaurant has a huge reputation so people want to work there to put it on their resumes. So I guess screwing your employees in pay is so they can use her name to advance in their careers is better for her than just paying them a comparable wage and keeping them around longer. :shrug: I really do hate my new job but I don't hate it enough to quit to work at 4 am. I'll just keep on looking. The person I replaced came in today to help out with prepping for Thanksgiving and she hates her new job. I heard her talking about it and I think it sounds wonderful. Huge kitchen with bigger, newer equipment and it's super busy to the point that she barely gets her work done each day so she stays longer. Sounds like heaven to me. I work with old dirty equipment that barely works :barf: I didn't want to let on that I wasn't thrilled with the place but needed a paycheck so I took the job but while she was talking/complaining to our bread baker I wanted to say to her "let's swtich! I'll take your new job and you can have your crappy job back!"

Just went to TM to check out the MSP show situation and I totally forgot about this one the other day when I bought my tickets...my two words I had to type in were 1971 slayings. WTF :uhoh:

If I had the money I would have just bought my dream seat....lower bowl, Edge's side, the section directly across from him. I just can't spend that much, especially to sit alone. I'm thinking about bidding on RZ for Tuesday but I'll be super pissed if I ended up on Adam's side. You have no idea how annoyed I was getting in Vegas over the fact that all I had to look at was Adam until I finally left the pit and went to the other side to be near my guy. Happy to be in the same room with live U2 but really pissed that we were dumb enough not to realize we were on Adam's side not Edge's until just before the BEP's were going on stage. :angry: Never again! :madwife: I think my friend will murder me if I bid on RZ and win and then she's stuck in GA alone or if I bid on two RZ so we both can go. I told her I'd get the cheap seats in Denver, meaning GA, but then ended up getting seats so I can have at least one show to see the whole stage set up so telling her how much she owed me was quite scary. I can't imagine how she'll react to spending $150+ for red zone. :yikes:

Ok, decision made about re-applying.
The TM code :crack:
I never remember mine. I was in such a frenzy (hand shaking) when I went for Bruce tickets. When GA's popped up I was shaking even more. I held my breath until the confirmation page popped up.

I am off tomorrow and Monday.
I am both looking forward to tomorrow and dreading it. Bruce concert to follow in setist party and the end of the tour and wondering what will be the last song. I am betting on Blood Brothers which will make me cry.
Baltimore sold 1500 GA tickets. Milwaukee sold 1200 GA tickets. When Tom (from Springteen's camp) drew the # he said Milwaukee had one of the highest sell-thrus for GA. Baltimore=1500, though :crack:

I usually don't pay much attention to the codes enough to remember but not only did I get a number but I got something totally creepy. I wonder who was murdered in 1971 :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom