The Bono and Edge Love Thread - Reimagined!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one's for Chork.

This little tool is way too much fun. Any requests?

oooooo, you spoil me!:heart::heart:

i'd like to request a gif of every time they've been within two inches of each other at any point in the last 37 years, please. Intense eye contact and lipbiting optional, though highly preferred.

squeeee!:applaud:

Just went through all 41 pages of this thread! Love all the photos especially these baby pix~

LondonMay19804bonoedge.jpg

LondonMay19806bonoedge.jpg
Too cute! :cute:

Went looking to see if the SanRemo video for AIWIY was posted here. Looks like it's not an active link. So found this one. It's the first time I've seen it. Beautiful version. Love the harmonies between B & E.
U2 - All I want is you - YouTube

"I'm so tired of being treated like a sex object all the time. I have feelings, too, people. Don't you think so, Edge?"

"Em, actually, I am a sex object."

:D :D :D

^ I need to watch that again. :hmm: Maybe on Saturday, since I'll be sitting in an art gallery for six hours with my computer and nothing to do. B&E marathon! :D

^ I need to watch that again. :hmm: Maybe on Saturday, since I'll be sitting in an art gallery for six hours with my computer and nothing to do. B&E marathon! :D

I was just thinking of that one the other day, and that I need to rewatch again soon. The sweetness! :heart:

It's from the Love is Blindness video that was released a on the Numb video single in 1993. But as for what show the live clips are taken from, I don't know. I sure would like to, though!

Right. He keeps looking around like, are you missing your effing entrance again? And again? And then he gets it. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom