The Bono and Edge Love Thread - Reimagined!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, one could find it as a bonus disc in the 18 Videos dvd package if it were still in its original packaging, or one could get it as a torrent from pirate bay or someplace similar. Or one could watch the whole thing here U2 VertigoTour Live From Milan - Concert - YouTube and download with this lovely little application. MediaHuman YouTube Downloader - the easiest way to download YouTube videos and playlists. That's a trial version but it works beautifully with no bugs, adware, or watermarks, and you get 20 downloads free.

One already may know how to download YT videos, however one was not aware that the 18 Singles dvd had a bonus disc/deluxe edition. One may have to reconsider purchasing it, since one has a 46in flat screen HDTV that makes certain Irish lads look even better. :drool:

Oh, yes. Those big screens. :drool: Looks like the bonus dvd was only available in a limited edition, so I'm not sure if you can get it anymore. If not you can always hook the laptop or phone to the TV.

Oh, yes. Those big screens. :drool: Looks like the bonus dvd was only available in a limited edition, so I'm not sure if you can get it anymore. If not you can always hook the laptop or phone to the TV.

:whistle: I actually have a SmartTV and it has a USB port, so I can just drop the video right onto a flash drive and not even bother with the laptop. I can also watch YouTube right on my tv. :yes: Mr CK made a good call when he picked it out last spring. (I picked out the laptop :wink: )

bonoedgepatrickfraser1-4-20142.jpg~original

bonoedgepatrickfraser1-4-20141.jpg~original

From Jan 4, 2014.

Have loved these guys ever since 1984. They lift me up and I love them
For it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom