A Boy Falls From the Sky is some U2's best work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
Been listening to A Boy Falls From the Sky and man, this is classic U2.

Great song writing, the lyrics are excellent (actually, I'd argue some of Bono's best work), Edge's sound is so distinct, Larry's going off on the drums and Adam is doing his thing.

I really wish they'd release this song and also play it live at the Sphere. Maybe with some Spiderman visuals??

Anyways, just wanted to share my love for this tune. If you've never heard it before, give it a listen. It's one of the best U2 songs imo.

Cheers

one day they'll do a Tracks or Lost Dogs style archive release.

but i don't think it matters that the song was originally written over a decade ago. it never saw the light of day outside a few live recordings (and the forgettable spiderman cast version) - so i don't see any reason why they couldn't include it on, oh, an "unreasonable guitar album"

they won't, because they're them... but there's no reason why they couldn't.

one day they'll do a Tracks or Lost Dogs style archive release.

but i don't think it matters that the song was originally written over a decade ago. it never saw the light of day outside a few live recordings (and the forgettable spiderman cast version) - so i don't see any reason why they couldn't include it on, oh, an "unreasonable guitar album"

they won't, because they're them... but there's no reason why they couldn't.

Makes sense, I was referencing an in career release, post career it would make perfect sense to include in a vault collection.

Back
Top Bottom