Temple Bar: Beav and Elfa's Excellent NY Adventure...MUYFA!?!?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted Molson's re: sponsorship. I think if we turned this into a fan event, we could get a couple of kegs. :up:

We could come in here later, and drunk post. :cute:

OMG - :love: and I could read and you can be practicing your cheers :hyper:

The posting after that would be killer, all numbers and stuff :drool:

:facepalm: i knew that...my head is all sorts of crazy this morning. i actually DREAMED of doing physics homework. now that i think about it, i did have some prawn crisps. they were from korea though.

that looks fucking amazing! i want one now :love:

I'm not addressing this post, just to lazy to page back again :)

I should have thought about inviting you up today - I have to take part in some scavenger hunt thing today - it's all over the city, and I intend to win. Sorry - not sure why it didn't occur to me, although I've been so focused on work I only think of non work stuff on the day it's happening :huh:

maybe the 1st dates in Nov :hmm:

That sucks VP - I know you liked having your mom there.

How could I forget? It's one of the best Interference quotes of 2008.

:wink:
hahaha. good times. i think peef has a collection somewhere.

I'm not addressing this post, just to lazy to page back again :)

I should have thought about inviting you up today - I have to take part in some scavenger hunt thing today - it's all over the city, and I intend to win. Sorry - not sure why it didn't occur to me, although I've been so focused on work I only think of non work stuff on the day it's happening :huh:

maybe the 1st dates in Nov :hmm:

hey no worries! that scavenger hunt sounds awesome. is this with people at work?

the nov 7-9 sounds good to me too. there's no bills game that weekend. the sabres game is on monday the 10th. but i'd be open to my place or yours. it don't matta to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom