Temple Bar: Beav and Elfa's Excellent NY Adventure...MUYFA!?!?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon is pretty much dead now in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

K...didn't care much for Raging Bull it was great at the beginning, and fantastic aesthetically, but ...it was terribly depressing, and I just didn't care overly much for the plot :shrug: but, I see why others really like it

It goes :yes: How are you, lovely? :kiss:

I'm just getting ready to lock up this here clinic and head on home :drool:

Mmk, High Fidelity, it was awesome, funny, had great music. I think I would have liked it a lot more if it hadn't been so much John Cusack being emo. But really, it was good, strange I didn't like it more, I almost immedaitely love movies that take place in Chicago. But I really did liked it. Moar Bruce though :grumpy: :lol:

Btw - I'm meeting Sharon on Sunday.

Ur all just jelus!!1

:hyper: very cool - I had my first Milestones experience with Sharon - candy apple martinis and talking for hours :drool:

You girls will have a lot of fun...wish I was gonna be there :jealous: <----see, you were right :angry:

friday night and i'm here in my room. i just spent 3 hours on one damn chapter of hw.
i
need
a
life

ashley that's one of those movies i've been meaning to see but haven't gotten around to. i should add it to my queue.

I finally downloaded all the versions of "Hallelujah" VP sent me.

I now have the Cohen, Cale, Buckley, Wainwright, and Lang versions.

KKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

This is a great movie :lmao:

Mia, I'd go, but there are things in my way.

I'm still awake! :shock:

The asshats next door are outside making all kinds of noise. Don't they know I'm an early bird now? :(

Pfan, I'm surprised the links were still good.

I finally downloaded all the versions of "Hallelujah" VP sent me.

I now have the Cohen, Cale, Buckley, Wainwright, and Lang versions.

I think Bono and Imogen Heap are tied for shittiest cover of that song.

Liz - I've tried the osmosis thing...weird I feel like I said that to someone last night. Anyway, it doesn't work when I have to actually turn in problems :(

Ashley - wtf could possibly be standing in the way?

Oh and Liz - fuck it. go!

Night guys, I'm going to drink the last of the Bacardi, and pass out watching As Good As It Gets :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom