Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how about Brussels :drool: My best show ever. Rain makes some good U2 shows.
Kristen can tell I see :wink:

BTW your Josh Groban vid was great:applaud:
He was funny right? He always makes the best jokes. And that mans voice is amazing:drool:

BTW meetup with GG was great. We had good weather and I made some awesome picture's.
Had some Baileys and had fun !

Wow!
But didn't you catch a cold or something?

Nope, the pit was hot from all the body heat :wink: It was the greatest experience to be in that rain!

how about Brussels :drool: My best show ever. Rain makes some good U2 shows.
Kristen can tell I see :wink:

BTW your Josh Groban vid was great:applaud:
He was funny right? He always makes the best jokes. And that mans voice is amazing:drool:

BTW meetup with GG was great. We had good weather and I made some awesome picture's.
Had some Baileys and had fun !

Thanks Domo :hug:

Oh hell yeah he was hilarious!! :lol:

Glad you two had fun.

Heyyy good-lookinnngg!!! :wink: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm good - I moved into my Uni up in Cambridge on Wednesday! How are you? How did exams and all that stuff go? x

I passed 2 of 4 , I now have a year left to do another two.
I'm trying to finish them within half a year so I can graduate early, and GTFO :D

Should be possible, If things are going to plan.
How is your Uni? You must be very busy, but it must be so worth it.
I still regret not choosing a creative/art/design kind of uni for myself.

So glad you got into uni.
I've been to Glasto with Jem which was a blast (frontrow = suicide but totally worth it, thank god I had some festival experience)
and had a shit internship where I got treated like crap.
Still have me job at the zoo. So yeah Good time's bad times.

Good timez are winning though :cute: Hope your okay as well.
Tell me about your adventures.

You can do entertaining things in rain sometimes. Once during a major downpour my friends and I wore carrier bags on shoes and started sliding on a slippery balcony.
That's awesome!
Once my family and I were at the beach and it started raining... and I think I'd already fallen in the water before (I wasn't swimming, I just fell :p ) so I was already wet, but as we were waking back up to the house it just started raining torrents on us. I was soaked!

How many days has it been since I was here? And only one page made? You'd think this place would be a bit more active!

You were last here on the 5th...I've just been in PGP, so this thread has lacked me a bit ^^

Beach and rain sound fun...

I usually only go into PGP when GG or Wild or Jem are there.
Then again , usually I still wont. Dunno why.

That's awesome!
Once my family and I were at the beach and it started raining... and I think I'd already fallen in the water before (I wasn't swimming, I just fell :p ) so I was already wet, but as we were waking back up to the house it just started raining torrents on us. I was soaked!

How many days has it been since I was here? And only one page made? You'd think this place would be a bit more active!

Adventures in rain :giggle:

I think I just got stuck in the TIFF and GQ threads :lol:

Haha yes :D They're addictive.

We've had two days of good weather in row - I mean good for me, not for Fernando for example :giggle: - :happydance:

Oh my!
It must have been dangerous. Is the weather forecast optimistic, at least?

We had a HUGE thunderstorm with huge ass hailstone's.
Here is a little vid my friend made.

Fernando , do you still REALLY want our weather?

Hulst Zeeland hagelbui 10 september - YouTube

I do. :D

I love when that happens, actually I was just wondering the other day, how do you say in English when it rains like that? With small ice cubes falling from the sky? Is that hailstones?

Hailstorm?
I can say one thing about it - it's fine if you watch it from the inside but when it falls on you... Nooo :down:

That's what I was going to add... I would like to be caught under that while walking in the street. :lol:

Those leave the biggest bruises ever. I swear , paintball is for pussy's compered to a heavy rainstorm.
Nature is being so very weird these months. We even had an earthquake couple of days ago. We NEVER have earthquakes in Holland.
(I didn't feel it , too far away)
And the had some terrible weather close to the dutch border in Belgium on a festival. Which ended in a huge drama.:down:

There's this guy I know who lives in Miami, and he tweeted me "WHen is this raaaaain ever gonna stop, for gods sake":lol:

Earthqake? I must have missed the news because I haven't heard about that. I never expected an earthquake in this part of Europe.

Rain in Miami? This reminds me of something:

theedgetransformers10.jpg

:lol:

In Poland we only have floods from time to time. And I happen to live in a city crossed by the biggest river in the country.

Back
Top Bottom