Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, cool, it also has a cover of an Iggy Pop song done by Michael Hutchence, my second favorite singer... and Kiss By A Rose! I love that song! I guess I'll keep watching this stupid movie.

BlueSilkenSky said:
Watching Batman Forever (only because of HMTMKMKM, and that my cousins won't turn it off :rolleyes: ) and going to go make s'mores. :hyper:

What are you doing when you see this response?

Isnt hmtmkmkm on the very end.of the movie? I dont think I rememeber anything from the movie , but i'm sure i saw it.

Im in the train , which is running late as usual. To bring a visit to a galeongirl, weer going to a marine park , to see some animals and mostly to get some ideas for our sealion show. I guess its called stealing , haha.

Galeongirl said:
Someone's got wifi in the train. :wink:

Why yes. I am stalking you through the NS website. I know where your train is. :mac:

Its called an Android phone I dont want the trains wifi!! And yush , see you in minute, almost there.

BTW , there is a cute young bordeel collie next to me.:cute:

/uselessinfobutcute

Miro did the abstract one, Manet did the one I'm doing of apples...

Right now I'm on the Miro one, and oils mean that it's really hard for this to be done speedily. Ugh.

Ooh, that sounds intriguing :)
It's an intriguing song...
Michael Hutchence - The Passenger - YouTube

Horrible movie though.

Isnt hmtmkmkm on the very end.of the movie? I dont think I rememeber anything from the movie , but i'm sure i saw it.
That explains why I didn't hear it. They didn't run the credits. :( I thought that song was the only thing worth redeeming in that movie!
Hope you and GG had fun! :) And collies are adorable!

Kaaaatie. Painting going well?

Me too...at the same time, I still (maybe) want to go outside and do stuff; I'm getting used to rain...

You can do entertaining things in rain sometimes. Once during a major downpour my friends and I wore carrier bags on shoes and started sliding on a slippery balcony.

Back
Top Bottom