Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, weather is crazy!

It already feels like winter in here.

Your summers must be heaven compared to mine :wink:
But we get snow, and snow is cool.

Omg , cute photo :cute:

It reminds me of :

51761739theedgebono-48018800.jpg

Edge plus an umbrella is instant win.

Your summers must be heaven compared to mine :wink:
But we get snow, and snow is cool.

Omg , cute photo :cute:

It reminds me of :

51761739theedgebono-48018800.jpg

Edge plus an umbrella is instant win.

I love the umbrella pics :D

Yeaahh snow is awesome.
Not in excess, though.

Couldn't resist:

theedgebawan.jpg

Fernando ,I think the word your looking for is sweaty, sticky or melting.

I have nothing against snow in excess as well, becuase that gets me ice free from school :wink: And for work, seals look adorable in snow. And I never have to drive , becuase I usually pick a ride with my fearless colleagues. They drive so well in the snow!

Cant resist:

l111342-100.jpg

First off- Domo's avi & signature. Great. I think I should be counting down for November. :)
Secondly...

And it looks like they're going to kiss! :ohmy: :giggle:

I am SO counting down. I wanna see From The Sky down so badly , and not to mention it made me broke.

They look like a madly in love couple thats for sure.
Ah well, marriage of four I guess :giggle::cute: I personally think its cute to see how much they all love each other.
Everyone should have a friend like them.

I'd love to be friends with U2 :wink: But yeah, their friendship is something special. They wouldn't be in the band without it.

I sooooo wanna see From The Sky Down... I don't think I'll get to, though. Just unlikely. :(

Aw :( Well, I hope it's not too tasking and you have fun! *has no experience with college*

Y'know, in between now and Achtung celebration, there's October's anniversary, too. It'd be funny to do something about that.

Do you have a pic to prove? :shifty:

Domo, new avi! No Edge this time? :lol:

I may start counting down in a month or so, not now :lol:
Uni starts in October :sigh:

No Edge, I can never choose between him or Bono so I have to switch up , or do them both at a time. Next avi will be Edge , pinky promise.

I have to start next week. :(

I'm having so much fun with this gradient textgenerator.Its like blinding, but sofunny.

I almost feel sorry for people who suffer from epilepsy.

Aw :( Well, I hope it's not too tasking and you have fun! *has no experience with college*

I don't think so, unfortunately :sigh: The next 5 years are gonna be tough. But there's no way I could quit writing again as I did to prepare for the final exams...

Y'know, in between now and Achtung celebration, there's October's anniversary, too. It'd be funny to do something about that.

I'm already celebrating, I got addicted to I Threw Brick Through A Window :D

I Threw a Brick Through A Window (live from Werchter 1982) - YouTube I love this performance.

No Edge, I can never choose between him or Bono so I have to switch up , or do them both at a time. Next avi will be Edge , pinky promise.

This Bono avi is fine by me :shifty:

I have to start next week. :(

:down: School, always comes too early.

I'm having so much fun with this gradient textgenerator.Its like blinding, but sofunny.

I almost feel sorry for people who suffer from epilepsy.

This is cool! :hyper:

Cuties! :cute:

Is the one in the 4th pic smiling?

They have natural smiles on their face , just like dolphins. You can only see it from the side. So hence he is the only one that looks like he's smiling.
I am totally amazed at how ugly Olaf looks in the 1st picture (topleft)
and how cute/troubled he looks in the second. He's like , frowning.:love:

They have natural smiles on their face , just like dolphins. You can only see it from the side. So hence he is the only one that looks like he's smiling.
I am totally amazed at how ugly Olaf looks in the 1st picture (topleft)
and how cute/troubled he looks in the second. He's like , frowning.:love:

Olaf? So they have names :D

Btw , we really need to kill of this thread. Its been around since the end of the tour and keeps reminding me off it. I wish a 200 posts long picspam was allowed :shifty: Sorry Fernando.

A rabbit :lol: And fish in a pond.

I wish I could have snakes, and reptiles....
And a cat.

Do you have a farm at home? :giggle: I would envy you.

I'd love to have a cat when I have my own flat.
I don't have even a hamster right now :down:

I'm off to bed, bye :wave:

I'd love to have a cat when I have my own flat.
I don't have even a hamster right now :down:

I'm off to bed, bye :wave:

I know how you feel, I had to bitch for year before I could get a rabbit.
Parents do not like animals at all. Which sucks for them becuase its basically my life next to music.
Sleep well!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom