Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, thank you. :hug:

Although I don't really think you'll miss me considering you'll be flooded with lots of pictures of your favourite Irish men. :wink:

:giggle: There is always space for more men , and oh my god,
that makes me sound like my ovaries are blowing out.
But its not that bad , I swear.:lmao:

Watching ITML now, and there is this scene where they play The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army"

And Edge asking : Will you show us how it goes?

So Jack shows how he plays ,

Edge : Its fantastic!

And then Jack replies with "That'll be five dollars !"

Lmao

I want a cat...

I spy some AnCatDubh's influence :lol:

I know how you feel, I had to bitch for year before I could get a rabbit.
Parents do not like animals at all. Which sucks for them becuase its basically my life next to music.

Did they use their negative attitude towards animals as the main argument against your idea to get one?
My mom always claimed we shouldn't have a pet because I was allergic to fur. I was examined last year and I am not...
I'll have a kitty one day, definitely.

Although I don't really think you'll miss me considering you'll be flooded with lots of pictures of your favourite Irish men.

You suspect we suffer from the lack of divisibility of attention :lol:
We can always use the spoiler button, just like now:

bonotiffsmile.jpg

There is always space for more men , and oh my god,
that makes me sound like my ovaries are blowing out.
But its not that bad , I swear.

Watching ITML now, and there is this scene where they play The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army"

And Edge asking : Will you show us how it goes?

So Jack shows how he plays ,

Edge : Its fantastic!

And then Jack replies with "That'll be five dollars !"

Lmao

One lmao per each part of your post :lmao:

Oh, youre a nice person! :hyper: I was listening to this song yesterday... and hearing Bono sing it is great. But I like it when he took lead vocals, during CoH. WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE.

The COH version is unbeatable And this is actually my second favourite The Police song behind Wrapped Around Your Finger. I was so counting to hear it at the Sting concert this year but he didn't play it. But he did play King Of Pain, so he's absolved :lol: I can always hope for next year if he adds an European leg to his new Back To Bass Tour which he's beginning in North America soon.

It's from 82? whoa! Sting's hair is poofy...hurr...unfortunately I totally can't hear Bono except for like 2 seconds...it's cute that they were singing that together back in '82 though!

Yeah, 1982. U2 and The Police - two of my three favourite bands - at the same festival ten years before I was born.

Yeah, it's like, they've been friends for longer than we thought!

And they still are :cute: Before COH they also sang together in Band Aid. I'll probably watch this video again in a moment.

Picspam:

bonostingbandaid.jpg

bonostingedgelarry.jpg
This pic is hilarious.

bonostingcohtshirts.jpg
Lmao on their expressions.

bonostingrecently.jpg
"Cool name... The Edge. Uncoll name... Sting"

I spy some AnCatDubh's influence :lol:

I liked cats before that song :lol: I just realized it sounded entertaining after I posted it...hee...

I love that pic of Bono and Sting in the COH shirts. Sting's pants :laugh: And Bono's hair...:drool: I love his '86 hair. It's all over the place.

I love that pic of Bono and Sting in the COH shirts. Sting's pants :laugh: And Bono's hair...:drool: I love his '86 hair. It's all over the place.

One of my favourite pics of them together :lol: It never fails to amuse me.
'86 hair is fine :sexywink:

So you guys are diehard Sting fans? I better GTFO here :giggle:
I saw him Live becuase I wanted to see his guests, there's this Dutch dude called Kyteman who played with him.
And I really love him , he's an amazing horn player.

Stings dancing works on my funnybone.

Skip to 2:48 , Kyteman enters and Stings dancing... Or wiggling begins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKbEwXmOdqM&feature=related

@ Casamares: Yeah my dad just absolutely despises any pets without even supporting his statement with a legit argument whatsoever.. I have no chance.
I just went and bought my rabbit , so if my rabbit ever comes to pass, I might have to do the same with any other next pet.

Not really die-hard, but yes, I am a Sting and The Police fan.
The only band/artist I'm a die-hard fan of is U2 and I don't cheat on it with others :giggle:

What a strange attitude. I understand that somebody hates snakes etc. But dogs or cats?

Not really die-hard, but yes, I am a Sting and The Police fan.
The only band/artist I'm a die-hard fan of is U2 and I don't cheat on it with others :giggle:

What a strange attitude. I understand that somebody hates snakes etc. But dogs or cats?

Its more of an act I guess. When he visits friends who have a dog, he thinks they are okay. Even cute.:wink: Dads are weird.

Same here, I'm only diehard U2 fan. I'll try something new when they quit.
(never gonna happen)

Missed the video, but I know his dance :lol: I even recorded a bit of his dance during this and one other song :lol: But he has imposing muscles as for a 60 years old man :giggle:

Weird, really. But at least you succeded at getting your rabbit :up:

:scream: It can't happen within the next two decades or so, I'm not ready :scream:

Missed the video, but I know his dance :lol: I even recorded a bit of his dance during this and one other song :lol: But he has imposing muscles as for a 60 years old man :giggle:

Weird, really. But at least you succeded at getting your rabbit :up:

:scream: It can't happen within the next two decades or so, I'm not ready :scream:

Haha, looking at Sting I'm just glad that Bono can at least move his hips.

I'm def. one of the girls whos going to cry if it EVER happens.:shh:
Never will be ready.

Bono can move his hips definitely :sexywink:

I'm a diehard U2 and Replacements fan and almost a diehard Joy Division fan, that's it.

I never heard of replacements?
What kind of music do they create?

domo-kun said:
I never heard of replacements?
What kind of music do they create?

Punkish rock...they're sorta alternative bc they're very below the radar and almost unheard of except on the east coast or with kids who like strange garage rock-y music. (they're apparently Billie Joe Armstrong's favorite band, so this kid from my school who's in a band with Billie Joe's kid was just about the only other person I knew who'd heard of them. I'll give you some YouTube when my phone's not dying.

Funny ,I never knew BJ armstrong had a kid, he knows how to stay under the rader when it comes to family life.:cute:

I should check them out, GD is awesome and they have awesome taste.

He's got 2 kids, I think.

OK, here's my favorite Replacements song now I've got access to my laptop:

The Replacements - Answering Machine - YouTube

And here's the kids 2 years younger than me:

Emily's Army - Broadcast This - YouTube

(drummer's Billie Joe's kid, singer is effing hilarious kid who also likes the Replacements, guitarist on the right has been in my split classes—where a teacher has a class of 2 grades—since he was little so it's absolutely hilarious he's in this band)

THEY'RE SO LITTLE :cute: it's quite entertaining

If they become a huge band anytime soon, I will be very amused at any more music videos/etc they make :cute: Especially if they start serious touring before they're grown up.

It's a lot of work...then again right now I'm sitting around doing nothing. I'm too tired to do work right now.

I can see it's 11.30 am in your time zone, does it mean you're before, after or in the middle of classes?

I have Graphic Design class in about half an hour...no idea what I'll be doing today but I do know I have a bunch of drawing to do for Drawing class when I get back home...

Back
Top Bottom