Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made one of those phone skins for my Motorola Droid and it arrived today. I used the artwork for Zooropa and focused mainly on Zoo Baby. Here are the pictures:

Photoon2011-08-26at14582.jpg

Photoon2011-08-26at1458.jpg

It turned out to be of quite some quality. Also my phone's wallpaper is Zoo Baby, so when you turn it on then you get Zoo Baby right there and when you look on the back he is also right there too. Very pleased with it. So now I get to flash U2 around wherever I go without needing a t shirt or hat or anything. My phone goes wherever I go (even sleeps in my bed so it can charge :lol:). Thought some of you might be interested. Skin It has skins and cases and all sorts of other accessories for your phone, laptop, iPod, etc. You can do a custom one too where you upload a photo, which is what I did here.

That is just too awesome man!

Hey by the way... You're from NC, right? How did it go with Irene? :hmm:

Hey dont say that! I always pop in when your still online , but you don't answer me :cute::hug: How are you?

Hehe, sorry about that. I don't have an actual explanation to that. :reject:

Anyway, I'm fine. How about you? Hope everything's good.

Feeling good today , as its a day off, Imight actually get to do some schoolwork and that might feel good as well.
If I finish it today its one less thing to worry about you know.

There's not much going on in U2 world right now , so there is no distraction. Better do something useful for once :giggle:
Are you getting the AB remaster? Its fucking expensive though.

YAY I love early U2. I'll watch that when I get back from Graphic Design. At 10pm :crack:

And getting back on this, it might sound weird, but if I had a design education, I usually get the most creative at night.

Feeling good today , as its a day off, Imight actually get to do some schoolwork and that might feel good as well.
If I finish it today its one less thing to worry about you know.

There's not much going on in U2 world right now , so there is no distraction. Better do something useful for once :giggle:
Are you getting the AB remaster? Its fucking expensive though.

Yeah, that's a good thing to do.

Um, not really. Mainly because I don't have money. And the Uber deluxe is just overpriced. Don't care how much stuff it has, and it really doesn't have that much new stuff. So even if I had the money to buy it, I don't think I'd spend it on this.

I can't imagine not sleeping at all :ohmy:

True. I remember you were the first person who said hello to me :)
You at least know where I am from :lol: Where do you live when you leave the edge of the known universe from time to time? :D
What's more about me :hmm: My name is Kinga, I'm 19. Graduated from high school this year and beginning university (majors English Philology and International Relations) in October. You know my favourite band :D My fav song is Drowning Man, fav album - The Joshua Tree closely followed by Pop and Achtung Baby. That's a pretty detailed desricption of myself ;) Your turn :)

Usually there are two months, but between high school and uni we have about 4 months, in my case 4 months and 12 days. The longest holidays everrrr.

I can't imagine not sleeping at all :ohmy:

True. I remember you were the first person who said hello to me :)
You at least know where I am from :lol: Where do you live when you leave the edge of the known universe from time to time? :D
What's more about me :hmm: My name is Kinga, I'm 19. Graduated from high school this year and beginning university (majors English Philology and International Relations) in October. You know my favourite band :D My fav song is Drowning Man, fav album - The Joshua Tree closely followed by Pop and Achtung Baby. That's a pretty detailed desricption of myself ;) Your turn :)

Usually there are two months, but between high school and uni we have about 4 months, in my case 4 months and 12 days. The longest holidays everrrr.

Hey, at least it's a nice memory. Being the first one to say hello. It's an honour for me. :lol:

I'm not that keen on saying my personal bio over here, would a PM be ok for you?

And hey, that's cool that you get 4 months, don't you like it? Or would you rather go back to school?

Sure, PM me :)

I'm scared of this next level of education, I don't know what to expect, I only know it's gonna be totally different. I don't want holidays to end because of tons of studying which will come later.

I must go now, see you later

And getting back on this, it might sound weird, but if I had a design education, I usually get the most creative at night.

I don't have design, just graphic design/illustration combo as my elective...it's interesting but kind of hard for me to do graphic design! XD

Bedge are for meself :drool:

For the baby u2 lovers under us,
this festival still exists and visited it last year for my first time
Wish U2 was there :giggle: Bono is SO HYPER , he's like a nuclear powerplant:
I love how the crowd starts off dead and in the end is loving it.
And you know , the abnormal speed they play Electric co, Vertigo 05's version was twice as long/slow :lmao:

U2 live (full concert) @ PINKPOP, NETHERLANDS 1981 - YouTube

Bahahaha. Bono looks like he has my bangs. He's actually looking very yummy in this vid :hmm:

It's the 80s, so there are the stripy people of course, and the shirtless people...and the pogoing people :giggle:

And Larry looking even better :drool: I like his '81 hair.

:laugh: I love how crazy Bono gets during Electric Co...

Wow, I've been gone a while. And haven't mssed TOO much!

*continuing long-ago conversation* I'm on Facebook, but I don't usually add people from online sites. Well, I added friends from the @U2 forum and I added Katie but then I got freaked and decided I wouldn't add any more people I don't know personally.

Today I am marching my show in band for the first time with an audience... and I'm nervous... and at ths moment, I am listening to Coldplay.

Wht's up with others?

^ Because I'm awesome :wink:

I just made pancakes with 3 eggs instead of 2 so they were the most filling things ever. Good lord. I feel like I'm dying. They also had Oreos in them. Ghmmmff.

Bahahaha. Bono looks like he has my bangs. He's actually looking very yummy in this vid :hmm:

It's the 80s, so there are the stripy people of course, and the shirtless people...and the pogoing people :giggle:

And Larry looking even better :drool: I like his '81 hair.

:laugh: I love how crazy Bono gets during Electric Co...

I know , he's always kind of possessed when singing that song.
The best version of that song HAS to be during the vertigo tour in Madrid.
Holyshit Bono can sing huge notes when he's pissed off.

Wished there's a better , and more complete version of it in audio.

U2 - Electric Co - Vertigo Tour Madrid 2005 - By Iván Vital - YouTube

Everything is just perfect, the Druming , Edge's playing , pumping bass lines and awesome vocals.

People, call the newspapers, stop the presses! The sun is shining! Finaaaalllyyyy , woohooo!

Im at the the busstation, and its way early, listening to magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom