Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to apologise, this page was getting rather silly! It started off as innocent thread about things people love, and then someone started talking about skits! I shall warn this thread not to be silly, and if it happens again I'm going to lock it!

:love: Marry me!

I love the Claw. I've missed it so.

12591-1305699367-size2.jpg

Dear Claw:

Hello Gorgeous. I've missed you so. I know we've not met up since that lovely Sunday in Pasadena in October of `09. But I have thought of you every day.

I look forward to our summer love which will begin tomorrow as fly to Denver to spend some time underneath you; between your legs.

Love always. Lovingly yours,

Edge Orchestra

Going out for a birthday and having a friend who I was super close to in high school but haven't seen in 4 years (almost to the day--it was the end of senior year) show up randomly. We practically picked up where we last left off. I missed him :heart:

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

I love that in one week I'll be on my way to Winnipeg to see U2. It has been a looonnnngggggg 19 months that I have waited!:sad:

^ Epic jealousy. Say hi to it for me. :hug:

And just because........
monty-python-my-brain-hurts-4001113.jpg

dittoz and :giggle:

Being in control of myself again. :fuckyeah: Brain, :fuckyou: Hormones!!

:up: :hug:

watching my eldest step up and be there for her brothers :cute: . . . she could have teased the bejesus out of them yesterday (and I know there was a glimmer of temptation in her eyes) but she was several shades of fabulous :heart:

I love everything that it is possible to looove!!!!!!!!! :love:

I love that The Fray and U2 played the same show last night... now I have time to hate that I wasn't there! :angry:

watching my eldest step up and be there for her brothers :cute: . . . she could have teased the bejesus out of them yesterday (and I know there was a glimmer of temptation in her eyes) but she was several shades of fabulous :heart:
:heart:

Home-made mushroom-and-swiss burgers :drool:
OMG. Yum.

:love:

tumblr_lldxk8ahMH1qiglmzo1_500.jpg

and now for something completely different... I love that in a week and a half my degree with be over! But I'll still have weeks of unstressful beachtime before heading back to the real world :heart:
:love: and may I add: :applaud: for your achievement.

My nipples explode with delight.

sounds like a personal problem.

:giggle: This, along with the bit about wearing woman's clothing in bars, is all fine and good, but I think as a mod, you should really be directing him to post his confessions in the proper thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom