SPOILER - Rehearsals at Nou Camp Part II - SPOILER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't really need to use the spoiler tags in a thread that's titled and basically here for the purpose of providing spoilers do we? :hmm:
I was just going to say the same thing.

Spoiler tags aren't needed.

i wouldn't worry. when i see a couple songs pop up 2 or 3 times, it shows me that they're obviously targeting specific songs to go over, not to do a total run-through of the set.

you are right mikal, I know but still :wink:

not to sound too negative but rehearsing magnificent 3 times and not UF or drowning man for instance is not sounding too good. Well let's wait and see :up:
They might rehearse it a few times for Willie Williams in order to get the lighting and video animation perfect....

Okay, it's getting a little late over there. Any more updates, or has U2 called it quits for the day?

Based on the setlist I think they were doing lighting/video effect tests for the songs. This is part of the production and the need to dedicate "nights" to this is essential.

Would be really happy without SBS or Bullet. Pride I can live with if it fits in the awesome 5-6 song set they had it squeezed in with.

I think U2 has played Vertigo enough times that audience members could just get on stage and play it for them. :crack:

Based on the setlist I think they were doing lighting/video effect tests for the songs. This is part of the production and the need to dedicate "nights" to this is essential.

very good point. there's so much more to this than making sure they're playing the song well.

Can we please keep using the spoiler tag for REAL rehearsal info? It makes it easier to wade through the crap.

We just need another shiny new feature for the rest of you to play with.. How about the crab smilies? :ohsnap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom