SPOILERS - Vancouver Rehearsals Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you were to tell me a year ago or 30 years ago, that i'd have a ticket and they would play ASOH and all of TJT, you could have knocked me over with a feather.:love:

So no more Vancouver rehearsals (unless they do a soundcheck later) it's been a very unique and rewarding experience having the rehearsals so close to where I live and being able to listen in sitting on the living room couch. Tonight I'll see U2 for the 6th time. It would have been 7 except work got in the denied me the chance to use my ticket to the original JT tour in Montreal in the fall of 87 so this show has special meaning for me. I'll probably disappear from this site shortly after the Vancouver show. So I just want to say so long. I was happy to share my experience here.

I may not be a hard core show attendee but I have been a fan of the music for a very long time. I bought a copy of Boy in late 1980.

Blessings! Blessings!

But seriously, have an excellent time.

2 more days for me can hardly wait. 5th show for me. 1st for my wife. Hope those going tonight have a great time. :applaud:

xv1AUo

So no more Vancouver rehearsals (unless they do a soundcheck later) it's been a very unique and rewarding experience having the rehearsals so close to where I live and being able to listen in sitting on the living room couch. Tonight I'll see U2 for the 6th time. It would have been 7 except work got in the denied me the chance to use my ticket to the original JT tour in Montreal in the fall of 87 so this show has special meaning for me. I'll probably disappear from this site shortly after the Vancouver show. So I just want to say so long. I was happy to share my experience here.

I may not be a hard core show attendee but I have been a fan of the music for a very long time. I bought a copy of Boy in late 1980.

Very much appreciate all of your updates. It's been great. Enjoy the show!

Back
Top Bottom