SPOILER - Rehearsals at Nou Camp Part II - SPOILER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
update:

"Sunday bloody sunday", "Magnificent", "Get on yout boots", "Beautiful day", "Vertigo", "Moment of surrender", "Magnificent", "Get on yout boots", (salen del escenario), "intro", "Breathe", "No line on the horizon", "Get on yout boots", "Magnificent", gracias a la gente que espera fuera, "Beautiful day", mensaje de Desmond Tutu...

update:

"Sunday bloody sunday", "Magnificent", "Get on yout boots", "Beautiful day", "Vertigo", "Moment of surrender", "Magnificent", "Get on yout boots", (salen del escenario), "intro", "Breathe", "No line on the horizon", "Get on yout boots", "Magnificent", gracias a la gente que espera fuera, "Beautiful day", mensaje de Desmond Tutu...

this set list seems much more believable so far...

hi folks..:wave: ..first time I witness a new thread being opened while I'm online... it's small things that make man happy... :lol:

I'm so sick of Vertigo all the time. Every other song is fine and I don't mind. But i've heard Vertigo enough for a lifetime.

Sooo...nothing too out of this world yet

...except of course the reincarnation of SBS :angry:

wow, talk about a conservative setlist up till now.
I LOVE U2 :lol:

curious to see if the UF, DM,UV fairytail remains a fairytail or becommes a much desired reality

Sunday bloody sunday
Magnificent
Get on yout boots
Beautiful day
Vertigo
Moment of surrender
Magnificent
Get on yout boots
(salen del escenario)
intro
Breathe
No line on the horizon
Get on yout boots
Magnificent
gracias a la gente que espera fuera
Beautiful day
mensaje de Desmond Tutu...

a little easier on the eyes. not sure what all that crap in between means.

looks like they're really working on specific songs instead of just running through the order today, so i wouldn't get all pissed if you don't see the song you like.

[/QUOTE] your wit hurt Leland's feelings.[/QUOTE]

and we all know what he is capable off, well BOB anyway.

:huh:

19th June

Security tonight is MUCH tighter than on previous rehearsals. Today, one famous newspaper from Barcelona (Periodico de Catalunya) has deveiled U2's Dress Rehearsal (see THIS topic for more details, and THIS one in EastLink for the newspaper topic), and the band is pretty upset with that (apparently, the picture on the newspaper's cover was taken and published without permission). Black heavy curtains have been installed over the few spots that were free on the Camp Nou's gates to see and hear the concert. Therefore, today's info will be much less detailed, and no pictures will surface probably.

Info from this toopic on EastLink
Ensayo 19/06/2009.

Anyway, for the moment have bee reported the next songs (in this order):

PROVISSIONAL!!

Sunday bloody sunday
Magnificent
Get on yout boots
Beautiful day
Vertigo
Moment of surrender
Magnificent
Get on yout boots
(they got out of the stage)
Intro to=>
Breathe
No line on the horizon
Get on yout boots
Magnificent
(thanks to the people waiting and listening outside the stadium)
Beautiful day
Message from Desmond Tutu

I'll keep updating

19th June

Security tonight is MUCH tighter than on previous rehearsals. Today, one famous newspaper from Barcelona (Periodico de Catalunya) has deveiled U2's Dress Rehearsal (see THIS topic for more details, and THIS one in EastLink for the newspaper topic), and the band is pretty upset with that (apparently, the picture on the newspaper's cover was taken and published without permission). Black heavy curtains have been installed over the few spots that were free on the Camp Nou's gates to see and hear the concert. Therefore, today's info will be much less detailed, and no pictures will surface probably.

Info from this toopic on EastLink
Ensayo 19/06/2009.

Anyway, for the moment have bee reported the next songs (in this order):

PROVISSIONAL!!

Sunday bloody sunday
Magnificent
Get on yout boots
Beautiful day
Vertigo
Moment of surrender
Magnificent
Get on yout boots
(they got out of the stage)
Intro to=>
Breathe
No line on the horizon
Get on yout boots
Magnificent
(thanks to the people waiting and listening outside the stadium)
Beautiful day
Message from Desmond Tutu

I'll keep updating

not to sound too negative but rehearsing magnificent 3 times and not UF or drowning man for instance is not sounding too good. Well let's wait and see :up:

GOYB x 3 !!!!

If that ever happened in a real concert setlist thread, Interference would melt down.

not to sound too negative but rehearsing magnificent 3 times and not UF or drowning man for instance is not sounding too good. Well let's wait and see :up:

i wouldn't worry. when i see a couple songs pop up 2 or 3 times, it shows me that they're obviously targeting specific songs to go over, not to do a total run-through of the set.

Anyone who doesn't like the live versions of Vertigo and SBS is crazy. Those songs almost always rock the whole house.

We don't really need to use the spoiler tags in a thread that's titled and basically here for the purpose of providing spoilers do we? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom