September 20, 21 Gillette Stadium, Foxboro Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: another cleasai pic from above the GA Line!

bostongalineabove.jpg

where's the rest of the line??? do they have them in another area?

It stretches farther back from where the picture was cut off.

At 2 PM, security is giving us official wristbands and we'll be moved into the pens to line up. After that, we are not allowed to leave except to use the restroom. Oh and the restroom is an actual one, not a porta potty. :love:

:hyper:

Leaving in a half hour (after I drop off some tickets for tonight at my friend's, she just decided she's going and it'll be her first time seeing them!), I'll be there at 2pm.... Gotta remember to use the toilet before I join the queue. I suppose with Red Zone I'll just join the regular line and then when gates open it'll all get split up? Or is there already some sort of designated line for RZ? Oh man, confused, but I'm sure I'll figure it out when I get there :hmm:

Have a great time tonight, everybody, regardless of where you stand or sit! :wave:

I had a great time meeting a lot of you guys in the GA last night at stoneforge,

I'm busy working right now from the hotel but might bump into some of you later hopefully.

As far as I remember. Last night I met cathalmc (A Real diamond!!), ramblin_rose (Im the guy who shamefully doesn't speak Spanish but married to a cuban American), Laura Mullen, Val and U2FloridaFan and Husband (I'm the guy from Miami Lakes).

I hope whoever's in the line gets to hear and maybe even see some new songs of Ascent songs being played at the soundcheck and who knows what else!!!

Tonight and tomorrow should be pretty special!!!!!

What happens if you get hungry, lol.

You starve. ;)

I don't know how strict they'll be. I went and grabbed 2 bagels to munch on later. Figured that's the least likely to spoil in the sun.

And I don't know the exact count. Jem and I are somewhere in the 200's. I'd estimate there are at least 400 people lining up total.

You starve. ;)

I don't know how strict they'll be. I went and grabbed 2 bagels to munch on later. Figured that's the least likely to spoil in the sun.

That's crazy! Not to mention unhealthy.

Good for you, though, for being smart enough to at least bring something.

Have fun!

we know someone in line...she got there around 11:30 and thinks she is about 100 or so people back in line

That's crazy! Not to mention unhealthy.

Good for you, though, for being smart enough to at least bring something.

Have fun!

I'm diabetic, so I have to eat. I also have juice boxes with me too. We also have water.

Here's a pic of the line in front of me:

utf-8BL0RldmljZSBNZW1vcnkvaG9tZS-2.jpg

And in back:
utf-8BL0RldmljZSBNZW1vcnkvaG9tZS-1.jpg

Shortly before 2, we went back to drop our stuff of in cruzila's car. When we came back, it was a giant clusterfuck. Luckily, people recognized us from earlier and helped us get back in line. We did the same for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom