Rehearsals at Camp Nou ( Spoiler )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem, hello? This setlist would be awesome: Lots of new stuff plus Drowning Man, TUF, MLK, UV as dust-off gems from the back catalogue plus a big portion of Greatest Hits for whomever this may concern ....:applaud:

I don't think I will even miss Bad if this this setlist is going to be used. I mean, yeah it's my #1 song ever and I've never seen it, but there are so many live bootlegs etc. Ultraviolet and The UF would be so much cooler to see I guess.:hyper:

Personally i would not mind seeing that setlist :up:, but i do agree with bringing back some POP.

So where did that picture come from, and if it was an actual band setlist, how did the person get access to take a picture of it?

it is the one the band used tonight

East_Link said:
es el que la banda ha utilizado durante la tarde/noche de hoy.

how they got it? Tomorrow we'll know, I guess (it's midnight here, eastlinkers like to sleep as well)

n090618_02.jpg

From East Link.

:gah:

Anyone who believes that's an actual U2 rehearsal setlist IS A FUCKING MORON.

Yep, I just said it.

For fuck's sake people, are you fucking kidding me? Has every U2 fan in Barcelona completely lost their minds? That has got to be the worst botch job of an image I've seen in years. There has got to be some moderation here, enough of this bullshit!! :angry:

I need to go get drunk, clearly.

Even if it is genuine, I don't believe for a second that it represents what we'll hear opening night. There's no way in hell they're not going to play any or all out of Bullet, SBS, NYD.

Nice print, my computer can do this also....No proof for the real setlist!!!!!!!!!

Why no audio from those unsuspected tracks like Drowning Man etc.??? And where did he get this setlist from when he was outside???:hmm:

Someone obviously just typed that up after getting word of all the rehearsal songs.

Brain surgery.. ? :doh:

Anyone who believes that's an actual U2 rehearsal setlist IS A FUCKING MORON.

Yep, I just said it.

For fuck's sake people, are you fucking kidding me? Has every U2 fan in Barcelona completely lost their minds? That has got to be the worst botch job of an image I've seen in years. There has got to be some moderation here, enough of this bullshit!! :angry:

I need to go get drunk, clearly.

you certainly need to step back from the keyboard, that's for sure.

just post the link to the video.

I just wanted to post something for those who think that there is too many "baby" in UV :)

<object width="500" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Ih_4UJ-Vyzo&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Ih_4UJ-Vyzo&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="315"></embed></object>

but it's no good so I'll post link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_4UJ-Vyzo

Typing "a security person handed it to me as they were leaving the stadium" would take 5 seconds. :lol: But thanks for explaining what they did post. :up:

nobody has asked how did they get it ... maybe they are now waiting to get some pics ... I dunno

But we we'll know :wave: (goin' to sleep)

No need to call those of us holding out hope for the possibility it's real "fucking morons" though.

Ok fine, the people pulling it off of other websites without thinking twice for a sec and reposting it here are fucking morons. 6 of one half a dozen of the other.

Jesus people, the words aren't even straight on the page, for starters, and the type is clearly overlaid after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom