RED (WIRE) - Video clip of a new Christmas U2 song (11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think??? Its funny how you consider Bono and the "guys" your buddies!

Yeah, they're my buddies, alright.

The guys come over for a beer every once in a while and we have a chat and a good laugh.

Not bad for someone who is only a celebrity and not a human being.

ps333, don't worry, I'll keep myself out of the allergy discussion. I'm too busy having to handle my own allergies. :wink:

ps333, don't worry, I'll keep myself out of the allergy discussion. I'm too busy having to handle my own allergies. :wink:

I just reread both your previous post and mine, and I have to apologize for the tone of my reply. I took your post the wrong way. sorry about that. Didn't mean to come across like that.

I have a tendency for being ultra sarcastic, but forgetting to put smilies in there to indicate said sarcasm.

My sincere apologies :hug:....I kind of sounded like a complete dick.

Some of the wost qualities of a certain group U2 fans are being shown in this thread, mainly pointless arguements over nothing important.

Enjoy the music....it wont last forever....at least the new stuff.

urgh how annoying!!!!

i got all excited about redwire, got an email through saying that i could get my first 2 issues free by signing up and then they'd ask for my credit card to "start saving lives".

cool i say, then i sign up to recieve this annoying piece of crap of a message:

"Thanks for joining (RED)WIRE, quadcaster. Unfortunately, (RED)WIRE is not yet available in your country. Don't worry, we've saved your information and when (RED)WIRE is available, we’ll let you know. "

:(

urgh how annoying!!!!

i got all excited about redwire, got an email through saying that i could get my first 2 issues free by signing up and then they'd ask for my credit card to "start saving lives".

cool i say, then i sign up to recieve this annoying piece of crap of a message:

"Thanks for joining (RED)WIRE, quadcaster. Unfortunately, (RED)WIRE is not yet available in your country. Don't worry, we've saved your information and when (RED)WIRE is available, we’ll let you know. "

:(

Yeah, I got that message too. Strange, as I live in Canada, and I seem to remember that the original announcement said it would be available here. Guess I was wrong, but that's pretty damn annoying. I'm not sure if I want to fully sign up, but I was interested in seeing more, then deciding after that. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Wow, I actually enjoyed that. I was fully prepared for it to suck, but then the end came and it was fantastic. Bono's vocals have definitely improved over the last ten years.

:lol:

Seriously though...if he sings like this on the album and the lyrics are good, I will be beyond pleased. Damn it, U2, stop making me excited. :(

I signed up, and thought there would be a new mag today. Anyone else sign up and get some kind of download for their computer?

I signed up several days ago and haven't gotten any email about the Dec. 10 issue so far. There's nothing new at the website, either.

Has anybody received their email yet?
Isn't it evening already in the UK?

Of course, there's no guarantee that the U2 track is going to be in this issue, though I expect it before Christmas since it's a Christmas song.

Martha, I extracted the MP3 from the video that was freely available on the internet. I consider that obtaining it legally, and by my reading of their terms and conditions, they allow for this kind of personal use.

RED(WIRE) said:
You agree not to duplicate, or otherwise extract, any of the (RED)WIRE Content for any purpose other than for your own personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in writing.

Martha, I extracted the MP3 from the video that was freely available on the internet. I consider that obtaining it legally, and by my reading of their terms and conditions, they allow for this kind of personal use.

And I appreciate it! I wasn't talking to you at all. :hug:

I was addressing the problem of not buying the song, which is what I always try to do. But it sounds like it's impossible to actually buy it right now.

Well, by my calculation it is now tomorrow in the UK, and I still haven't received an email from (RED)WIRE. Anyone?

I'm really beginning to think that they've contracted Fanfire to run their website.

They have updated the FAQ section at redwire.com and make references to links that don't exist, but nothing else.

Well, by my calculation it is now tomorrow in the UK, and I still haven't received an email from (RED)WIRE. Anyone?

I'm really beginning to think that they've contracted Fanfire to run their website.

They have updated the FAQ section at redwire.com and make references to links that don't exist, but nothing else.

I haven't received anything as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom