Random Music Talk XXIII: Give Me Butt Meat or Give Me Death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do. It's out April 5, it's called Blood Pressures, and it's going to be awesome. They're also playing several showcases at SXSW, and those will be awesome. And lastly, they're touring the record in April, which is be awesome.

Now I remember. The not so damn awesome part is they consider Coachella the LA date apparently, so if I want to see them, I'll have to go to San Diego.

today i bought
straight-outta-compton.jpg

mum is disgusted.

Tell your mom that you're just trying to express yourself, or something like that.

i have never heard The Idiot but i really love Lust for Life. i have never heard another album on which you can tell the singer is just absolutely loving and living life to the fullest. the title track, Sixteen, Some Weird Sin, Success, Tonight, Neighbourhood Threat, Fall in Love With Me... it's all great.

Who rattles off titles from Lust For Life and doesn't include The Passenger, which is the best thing on there?

Friggin' Cobbler, that's who.

Also, I love how Iggy only has one writing credit. That whole thing was handed to him on a platter by Bowie, who was clearly just shitting gold at that point in time.

Wait, I thought Antony WAS Hercules. :slant: Obviously I don't know very much about the band, but some excitement for the album is now gone. (Admittedly, I wasn't a huge fan of their first album but 1) I wasn't a fan of as much music then as I am now and 2) I didn't like Antony then)

I've had that sad face on my older iPod. After scouring online, I discovered that something inside was simply "stuck" and that a couple of meaningful taps against the side of the table moved it back into place. iPod has been working again with no issues since.
i love how with some electronics, they truly can still be fixed by a smack, tap, or hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom