Random Music Talk CXXX: The AFL Finally Gets Revenge on Meat Loaf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took an online yoga class, y'all. It was fine. Got to do some breath work.

Relating this to music...the music the teacher played in the background contained whale noises. And I was cool with that. Off to look for whale noises to add to my meditation playlist. 8 out of 10, would recommend.

Who actually enforces the rule that we have to get to 1000 posts to start a new thread? Are there still mods around?

Can't we just start a new one

Who actually enforces the rule that we have to get to 1000 posts to start a new thread? Are there still mods around?

I saw Diemen within the last few weeks.

I think it goes without saying, but I'll say it—we need a new thread title ready to go.

Someone who has a title in mind should start a new one while Cobbler isn’t around and then we can spam this one the rest of the way. Just to ensure our efforts were not in vain.

2022 has probably been my worst year, but there is now some light and I spent some time in a cafe this morning crying listening to Jon Hopkins and Coldplay and it was really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom